shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally ordered my dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
After a very long couple of months I have finally decided on a dress! I will make a few changes I think like making it into more of a sweetheart neckline and maybe changing the back to go slightly lower into more of a V shaped back. I will decide for sure on those alterations when it comes in. I love it the way it is but I think that will make it even more beautiful on. These aren''t the best pictures, but you can get the idea..

psbddress.jpg

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
A little detail

BDdress12ps.jpg

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
The train

psbddress3.jpg

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Back

psbackdress.jpg

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
This is how I want the back of my dress to be.. This is a Maggie Sottero as well and the beading is very much like my dress so I think it can be done! At least that is what the seamstress told me.

J1218HC.jpg

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your decision!! This dress totally fits the horse and carriage entrance and you are going to look gorgeous in it!!

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Thanks goodsoul, I remember you said in a previous post the top did nothing for my "girls" I think the sweetheart neckline will make the top look a lot different and more flatering.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I think a sweetheart neckline would look great, and I love the back! You''ll look beautiful!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/23/2009 12:15:24 PM
Author:Jena17
After a very long couple of months I have finally decided on a dress! I will make a few changes I think like making it into more of a sweetheart neckline and maybe changing the back to go slightly lower into more of a V shaped back. I will decide for sure on those alterations when it comes in. I love it the way it is but I think that will make it even more beautiful on. These aren''t the best pictures, but you can get the idea..
I just L
30.gif
VE that dress on you Jena! you look like a princess! i completely think the back can be just what you are imagining too...you look beautiful in it.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Jena this dress is BEAUTIFUL on you. You look like a fairy tale princess in it. I love the pickups, they flow in a way that looks completely natural and refined. Congratulations on your find.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous gown! Must feel nice to tick that one off the list!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely on you! Your waist is teeny tiny in it.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It looks great on you! I was actually reading your other thread this morning wondering which dress you''d finally pick! I think you made a great choice!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Yay Jena - You look fabulous in your dress!!

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! Now I just need to find the perfect, engagement party dress, bridal shower dress and rehersal dinner dress!! Oh and engagement picture outfits!!! I better do some shopping! If anyone has and suggestions please let me know!
2.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 1:41:15 PM
Author: Jena17
Thanks goodsoul, I remember you said in a previous post the top did nothing for my ''girls'' I think the sweetheart neckline will make the top look a lot different and more flatering.

The sweetheart neckline should do wonders to the "girls"!! :D It''s already very beautiful on you now... and with the changes, it''ll be gorgeous!!!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on ordering your dress. It looks fab on you! I think a sweetheart neckline would really take it over the top and make it perfect.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! Glad you went with that one. It looks fabulous! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results