shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally!! My E-RING journey, testimony, excellent service from Yekutiel ID Jewelry and photos etc et

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
Finally!! My E-RING journey, testimony, excellent service from Yekutiel ID Jewelry and photos etc etc.....

The SEARCH

Excellent superb fantastic awesome service from Yekutiel Davidov from ID Jewelry in New York City NYC

Here are some of the thumbs up for Yekutiel
- very fast and efficient with replying to emails and providing images ( less than 24 hours response time)
- worked closely with me to find my desired diamond
- respectful of my budget and really gave me a very good deal for all the time spend with me
- patient and knowledgeable ( 1st trip 8 hrs, 2nd trip 4 hrs, plus numerous phone calls and emails)
- knows his customer very well ( knew what kind of setting i was looking for)
- trustworthy and straight shooter ( told me a SI1 crystal was a black carbon speck and indeed its true when i viewed it in preson)
- goes the extra mile in service (provided sarin information even though he had to trouble people to run it)
- ultra patient and not frustrated by my various requests (ran a sarin report 3 times on the same stone and 2 aset images on the same stone for me. i know i am anal)
- friendly and no pushy sales talk (everyone there was friendly too. i never felt like i was going to be eaten alive)
- center of the diamond universe in NYC (able to send runners to pull diamonds from various sources for your viewing pleasure. free service, no fees)
- showed me diamonds under various lighting
- excellent after sales service. still answers my emails and requests even after a sale is made

I also worked with great people eg his wife, Tammi and an employee Robert who helped me with various things during my diamond search.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Yekutiel from ID Jewelry as one of your choice vendors for your diamond search. Don''t be put off my his less than glittery website or lack of presence in the PS forums. Meet him in person and you will realize that he is very friendly, down to earth, and personal and will work to make your diamond search a very pleasant and non stressful experience.

I was really glad to have started 3 months + ago. I thought that might have been too much time but I realized that it was just barely enough. I eventually received the e-ring just before the day I left the USA for a long vacation.

Here are some photos of the custom e-ring design from Yekutiel. During our 1st appointment, I share with him what I envisioned for the e-ring. He knew exactly what I wanted (a vendor knowing his customer well is a great thing) and was able to show me a sample setting. I fell in love with it. It was exactly what I was looking for!!

By the 2nd appointment, I have ironed out the setting details, explained what i wanted, negotiated and locked the price in. He was able to get the ring made in approximately 1+ week. Once again, Yekutiel delivered on his promises and was simply outstanding.

THE SPECIFICATIONS

The setting details are as such: white gold, fluid prong heads, 6 prongs and diamond positioned in prongs to ensure hearts are symmetrically aligned, size 5.75, 2.3mm band thickness. 10 melees on each size ( total 20) of H/G VS, melees were at least 1.5 pointers.

This custom design looks 99% like the Tiffany Round Brilliant with Bead Set and that''s just beautiful

Diamond is a more than eyeclean, round brilliant 1.22 I SI1 GIA graded 34/41 combo (Sarin shows no angle below 41.2).

You can follow some of my old posts when i was going through my diamond search

My initial search for the diamonds......
Interesting photos under 20x and 50x microscope...

When I finally received the e-ring, I was totally blown away by the beautiful and luster of the stone. Face up it was very impressive and respectable. I was overjoyed and am very very happy with Yekutiel and the whole diamond experience.
I know I cannot do this without all the help from you fellow Pricescopers!! You guys truly amaze me! I really enjoyed becoming an educated consumer. =)

Looking forward to the wedding band/ring research now
36.gif
36.gif

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
diamond is plenty white for me =)

PANG2760a.jpg

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
Yekutiel''s custom design workmanship is impressive. Very well done bead set holding the melees in place =)

PANG2794a.jpg

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
a fun side shot... love the fluid prongs that define the 6 prong head =) yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

PANG2810a.jpg

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
some stylistic photoshooting ....

managed to nail the focus on ONE melee =)

PANG2828a.jpg

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

brilliant =)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

PANG2845a.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
you done good!!!!!!
36.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous! And gorgeous photography!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Collee

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS! BEAUTIFUL stone and setting.
36.gif
Thanks for sharing your journey and glowing recommendation.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! That is just stunning! The workmanship looks impeccable. Congrats and good luck with the proposal!
9.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and well designed! Congratulations!

Questioneer

Rough_Rock
Looking at pictures of your beautiful ring makes me really excited for my ring from I.D. Jewelry to arrive (just wired the money yesterday). Congratulations, it is lovely!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! And thank you for the detailed and comprehensive vendor report as well as the beautiful pictures. Wishing you and your fiancee all the best!

black knight

Rough_Rock
Looks like a good one.
Great photography too.

canada_ham

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/17/2009 1:42:45 AM
Author: haagen_dazs
a fun side shot... love the fluid prongs that define the 6 prong head =) yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

i loooooove this pic! gorgeous ring! congrats!
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great, and your photos are awesome!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!! It''s gorgeous!!!! She''s gonna love it!! Don''t forget to come back with hand pics after you propose!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring and thanks for the great write up on your experience with Yekutiel at IDJewelry
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats. :)

Chasester

Rough_Rock
I have to say. I was a fair amount skeptical with the report. This past weekend I was up at my gf''s place and we decided to hit 47th street. Got off the subway and immediately was bombarded with a woman wanting us to look at her store. all the damn questions of when, how much. (All the stuff I didn''t want to say infront of her). Turn around and basically got assaulted by the booth behind that one. (That guy tried to tell me a price range 2-3K higher than I could get online.

left there and went and in search of ID Jewelry. By this time I''m like - oh hell if this is going to be the process.....

But. We met Yekutiel''s wife who had us work with Danny. Very Very low pressure, more than encouraged me to look online. He seemed to fully understand the situation. A guy who''s not yet popped the Q. They were very accommodating to me and my girlfriend. Night and day from the earlier store.

I''ll be buying from them - hands down.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks just lovely!

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
The gallery of your ring is so beautiful!
30.gif
Congrats!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Yay ID jewelry! Yay for the gorgeous ring. Really stunning!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Re: Finally!! My E-RING journey, testimony, excellent servic

Gorgeous! Congratulations! :clap: Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. Please post more photos (esp. one from the gallery side and one with the diamond centered)!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fabulous! Its a truly gorgeous ring.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is an old thread, but it was threads like these that led me to seek out IDJ 5+ years ago. Just beautiful! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results