shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally Decided... now to wait!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SB_Gary

Rough_Rock
Hey Guys and Gals,

So I finally decided on what ring I am going to get my girlfriend. It is from Excel Diamonds and is a Tiffany Inspired look with Millgrain edges (thats what she wants, she likes the "older" looks).

I am not going to be able to purchase the ring for a couple months and won't even get to talk to her parents and ask for approval until in July! They live out in Illinois and we live in California. I know that they will say yes, but I just want to do the whole traditional thing and ask their permission. I am so excited that I feel like these next 3 months are going to take forever! I already have everything thought out on how I want to propose, etc.

Here is a picture of the ring that I am planning to buy. It is the Round Brilliant style on the right and it is $1450 in whitegold. I plan to purchase a .70 centerstone for it. It should sparkle like no other... at least thats the plan!
26.gif

It will be such a huge step in my life and I am so excited. Everyone on here has been so much help in trying to find the perfect setting. I am sure when the time comes to get the diamond in the next couple months I will be asking everyones opinion on here so that I know I get the right one!

Thanks again and I look forward to sharing my whole experience from beginning to "I Do" with you guys!

replica legacy with millgrain edge.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
Congratulations on your upcoming engagement! If you have it all figured out you are way ahead of most that come
to this forum. The next 3 months may drag...wont a phone call to pops work?
2.gif
Just think, in 3 months you'll be engaged!

How exciting!

Edit - BTW - that setting is gorgeous!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah Congrats!
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! The ring you chose is beautiful! Wow, waiting 3 months is going to be a challenge. Now we are going to have to wait 3 months for hand shots! Poor us!
2.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring, congratulations!
35.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! Thanks for sharing posting this!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely setting, a very nice classic choice. Good Luck waiting and saving.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results