shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally chose a setting...Does anyone here own one/have pics of it??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kp13

Rough_Rock
So after searching thousands of settings for the last month I have finally chosen the setting I''ll be going with for the upcoming proposal.

Special thanks fo tyty333 for introducing me to Knox Jewelers in another thread and pointing this ring out to me!

Here is a link to the ring: http://www.knoxjewelers.biz/index.htm?crn=200&rn=1438&action=show_detail

Any thoughts on my choice?

I''m wondering if anyone here owns this ring by Knox Jewelers and whether or not you have a hand shot or other personal pictures so I can get a better idea of what the ring looks like.

Thanks!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Verry pretty!

I haven''t seen this one around here. Wishing you all the best.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/8/2009 10:57:02 AM
Author:kp13
So after searching thousands of settings for the last month I have finally chosen the setting I''ll be going with for the upcoming proposal.

Special thanks fo tyty333 for introducing me to Knox Jewelers in another thread and pointing this ring out to me!

Here is a link to the ring: http://www.knoxjewelers.biz/index.htm?crn=200&rn=1438&action=show_detail

Any thoughts on my choice?

I''m wondering if anyone here owns this ring by Knox Jewelers and whether or not you have a hand shot or other personal pictures so I can get a better idea of what the ring looks like.

Thanks!

You are very welcomed! The ring will be beautiful! Pictures please when you get it!

kp13

Rough_Rock
Thank you again and pics will definitely be posted when everything is complete
10.gif

Dreamer1116

Shiny_Rock
I have seen this ring in person--GORGEOUS! I am also getting my setting from Knox--I love their selection of rings--all well crafted and beautiful. You can''t go wrong. Good Luck!

kp13

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your comment Dreamer, it is nice to hear that from someone who has seen the ring in person. The mounted stone on their website is a 2.5 ct diamond, and I am trying to obtain a 1.5-2.0 ct diamond for the center stone so how do you think that will look?

I''m also curious about which setting you have chosen from Knox Jewelers (or which ones if you haven''t narrowed it down to one yet)?

Dreamer1116

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 9:32:07 PM
Author: kp13
Thank you for your comment Dreamer, it is nice to hear that from someone who has seen the ring in person. The mounted stone on their website is a 2.5 ct diamond, and I am trying to obtain a 1.5-2.0 ct diamond for the center stone so how do you think that will look?

I''m also curious about which setting you have chosen from Knox Jewelers (or which ones if you haven''t narrowed it down to one yet)?
Hi! Its been a couple of days, but I thought I would try and give you my opinion still anyways. I think a 1.5-2.0 carat would look beautiful in that setting. However, the larger you can go, the better. I say this only because I love when there is a large contrast between the middle stone and side stones (IMO). My ring should be completed within the next two weeks. I am so excited! Once I found their website over a year ago, I knew I was getting my setting from them. I chose the ''Varenna'' with a 1.58 RB center.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results