shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally....a wedding set!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I am finally a married woman, well at least on my hand I am! Since I received my new VC Emilya halo I haven't gotten around to getting a wedding band. I posted a thread about what everyone was doing since at the time many people were getting the Harry Winston inspired halo. While it was helpful to see what others were doing, it didn't really provide many options.
Link to thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-wedding-band-do-you-wear-with-your-hw-inspired-halo.167089/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-wedding-band-do-you-wear-with-your-hw-inspired-halo.167089/[/URL]

Finally I did decide that after years of having a non matching set I would actually bit the bullet and get the matching eternity band. With this style ring I really feel that it has to match and be understated so the halo is the main focus. But I still wanted something blingy so an eternity was my final decision. Now the hard part. I was prepared to spend the several thousands of dollars I knew that a hand forged ring would be. I wasn't thrilled about it, but I was on that path. Then everything was blown out of the water as I fell in love with an OEC and decided that was my project for this year, my very own 3 stone. So my eternity band was shelved. I told DH I would continue to look engaged for a bit longer. ;(

So right smack in the middle of deciding I wouldn't pursue a wedding band I saw that there was an eternity band up for sale on the preloved forum. It looked strangely familiar to a set of eternity bands that I had previously seen on JbEG but didn't have the funds at the time to spring for. Apparently the bands had been separated and now one was back up for sale. The price was incredible and though it was a quarter size too big I thought what the heck.

And honestly I'm totally blown away. :love: Just looking at the rings you would NEVER know that they weren't purchased together as one complete set. If I strain my eyes closely I can tell the eternity band is slightly thinner (1.8mm) vs. my Emilya (1.9mm). I have gotten so many compliments since I started to wear it...and of course DH is thrilled that I'm "married again." I also did end up buying the mate to my eternity and had it in my possession for about 3 hours but decided to return it. My finger size and knuckles just don't work for stacking more than my current set. I was hoping to wear the 2 eternity’s, a spacer and then my halo, but it didn't work out. If anyone wants to be my eternity twin, I know the other ring is back up for sale on the pre-loved forum with the original owner.

Ok so Stats:
Emilya Halo:
2.04ct RB
PLAT

Eternity ring:
18kt White Gold
.42 cts. (G-H Color, VS/SI Clarity)

I know you are not suppose to mix metals, so I do wear a 1mm PLAT spacer between the two bands which is not pictured. Eventually I will upgrad my eternity to PLAT, but for right now I'm not concerned about anything wearing down.

ringset_.jpg

_1684.jpg

_1685.jpg

ringset4.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
PLEASE EXCUSE THE DARK PHOTOS!!! I obviously took them at night in my kitchen :knockout: :shock: :-o Opps!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Congrats on your set!!! Yeah, we'll need to see *glitterier* pictures :bigsmile:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, it's fabulous :love: ! Great choice, Sarah!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it looks perfect with your erring! Beautiful set!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful Sarah and looks amazing with your gorgeous ER!! Love them together! :love:
Wear in health and happiness!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great, Sarah! :love: I agree that this is the very best style to go with your e-ring!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! Iconic matchy type of set. I wuv it!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet! It looks like a perfect match!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :love: :appl:

Its looks amazing together, Sarah!!! Congratulations on being married again - lol!

You have lovely hands and beautiful long fingers so that combination looks very sophisticated and elegant on you. I love the look on you, and I confess to being a tad jealous ! Why do I have to have such chunky fingers....

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
amazing... and just want to say hi to my ring twin hehe ! :wink2:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect with your ering! :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely together!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love:

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty love the set and the metals look great together. Honestly you can't tell the difference in the photo. Love halos, just afraid to take that leap. But your set is lovely!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
The band looks like it was made for you!! Congrats! and so glad the band is in good company. Love your ering!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's perfect! Great job and congrats on your "new" marital status. :cheeky:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on being newly married!! :bigsmile:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set! Congratulations!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
It was meant to be! :) Gorgeous!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Looks perfect together! Very beautiful :love:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They look great together - congrats!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! What a lucky find! Regarding mixing plat and WG, there was a thread around here where many people said they did it, and their mom's did it and their rings were fine. I can understand wanting to protect that artwork of an e-ring, though! :)

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Very beautiful, wear them in good health!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
webdiva|1352129178|3299027 said:
So pretty! What a lucky find! Regarding mixing plat and WG, there was a thread around here where many people said they did it, and their mom's did it and their rings were fine. I can understand wanting to protect that artwork of an e-ring, though! :)

Thanks Webdiva! Yup my mom mixed metals too with her set. I guess I'm just not super crazy about that stuff. If it holds up then great! If not then I will hit that road when we get there. I'm actually thinking for an anniversary I would love to get an LM string theroy band in rose gold and pink diamonds to wear as well :naughty: So that will just add to the mix!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results