shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, a pic of my pad sapphire and yellow diamond ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, my digicam is 5 years old so no macro setting, but I wanted everyone to see my Pad sapphire ring,(Pad courtesy of Wink) w pear yellow diamond sidestones (from DBL).

The setting was done by my AI friend, Thom, and I just love this ring, it''s my right hand friend. The metal is wg.

win

Padsapphire and yellow diamond wg ring.jpg

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the ring, so different with the yellow diamonds as well. I also like the photograph setting with the black heart.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Pyramid! Actually...

I wanted to show the ring in sunlight and the only way to do it, after 6 inches of snow last nite, was to put the ring box and necklace form on top of the hood of my car!

So the heart thingie in the pic, is just the squirter for the windshield washer, and that was strictly a lucky accident!

win

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I love that color, Win--but I want to see more. Can you take closeups?

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe someday Glitterata, but not right now, if I try the pic comes out too blurry to be distinguishable.

As I stated earlier, my digicam is 5 years old, (got it for my 50th, and I'll be 55 soon), and isn't exactly high tech.

Once we both regain employment, we will probably buy something new, but not till then.

I'm sorry.

win

PS Thanks all for the lovely compliments!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice! :}

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice Ring Win...
wavey.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Well, borrow a camera, or paint a beautiful watercolor and scan it in--we need DETAILS!!!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Love the color.

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
So unique, just lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results