shape
carat
color
clarity

Final CADs for Spinel

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
This came from Michael E. this morning. Exactly right -- it continues the fluidity of the gallery & head to the shank. The diamonds shown here will be yellow sapphires. Chel -- your rendering of scattered sapphires looked great -- you don't need to learn anything! I like it almost as much, but this version somehow grabbed me. Thanks to everybody for the advice & opinions! My 1st custom project has been a pleasure -- (hope Michael feels that way :naughty: ).

Pics when it's ready -- I can hardly wait.

LWRound5stone2.jpg

LWRound5stone1.jpg

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
loving it freak, can't wait to see hand shots :appl:

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful but I think you should keep it with diamonds not yellow sapphires but that's just IMO:)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, ooh, ooh! I want one just like it! I love it! I love the stone, I love the colors and I love the mount. It is perfect in its simple elegance! :appl:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is pretty :love: cant wait to see the final product :appl:

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
This is absolutely gorgeous. M is a pleasure to work with. I love the gracefulness. Today, I read the section to my class in Trumpet of the Swan when Louis and Serena crossed necks and rested their head on each other’s shoulders. Do you see it?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
This is going to be gorgeous!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
This is going to be gorgeous!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oy, what a beauty!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Pink Tower|1320367191|3053549 said:
This is absolutely gorgeous. M is a pleasure to work with. I love the gracefulness. Today, I read the section to my class in Trumpet of the Swan when Louis and Serena crossed necks and rested their head on each other’s shoulders. Do you see it?
PT -- I'll never look at it the same way again -- what a lovely image!!

--- Laurie

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very excited to see the finished ring. It looks to be a beauty! :love:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks so graceful.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to come back and drool some more. Laurie, would it be okay if I worked with Michael to create something similar? It probably won't be for a while, and would probably be a different color of metal (either rose or yellow gold) and different shape and color of stone (I have some pretty indicolites, a rubellite, and some others). Hah! When I say it like that, it sounds pretty different, but I love, love, love the swooping swan neck prongs... :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results