shape
carat
color
clarity

Fiery 3.4tcw princess cut eternity STILL needs a home

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone--
This beauty is still looking for someone to show her off and wear her. I have not worn her in a very long time and she really deserves to be enjoyed and not sitting in a safe. About 3.4 tcw of very fiery F-H VS1 and VS2 stones set in a substantial platinum setting. I know princess cuts are no longer in fashion as much, but every time I pull this baby out of the safe, I am still as surprised at its beauty as I was the first time I saw her.

If anyone you know is looking for an anniversary gift, holiday present or wedding band, please consider this band. I am asking $3000 but would consider reasonable offers. (Comparable rings range from $4k and up.) Thank you for looking!!

LT listing: https://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/3-dot-4-tcw-princess-cut-diamond-platinum-eternity-ring;13734

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Is anyone interested? I am happy to consider reasonable offers from PSers.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Springerspaniel -

I've wanted this ring since I first saw it. The timing has never been right for me, tho. I've always thought it was the PERFECT eternity band.

I'm pretty frigging tempted tho, and I've wanted this ring FOREVER.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Springerspaniel -

I've wanted this ring since I first saw it. The timing has never been right for me, tho. I've always thought it was the PERFECT eternity band.

Springerspaniel -

mrs-b, I always read your posts with great interest, and enjoy your lovely jewelry pictures. You are like one of the PS rock stars to me, so I am honored that you like this band. (It is really awesome in person--lots of prismatic effect and sparkle!)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@springerspaniel -

I really hope some sensible person makes a move on this AMAZING deal! Frankly, for years, this was my dream style of engagement ring, and I could see this being a unique and individual engagement ring, a right hand ring, or a killer eternity!

I am regretting having so many projects on the boil right now, or I would snatch this beauty up in a heartbeat; it's insane that this hasn't sold.

Wishing you luck with your sale!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
@springerspaniel -

I really hope some sensible person makes a move on this AMAZING deal! Frankly, for years, this was my dream style of engagement ring, and I could see this being a unique and individual engagement ring, a right hand ring, or a killer eternity!

I am regretting having so many projects on the boil right now, or I would snatch this beauty up in a heartbeat; it's insane that this hasn't sold.

Wishing you luck with your sale!
Thank you so much mrs-b. Can't wait to see your projects in the works!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I'll be sending this to Erica on Saturday. Thanks for looking!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results