shape
carat
color
clarity

Fess up, who is getting a synthetic Emerald from Jeff White?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hands up, I just cannot resist after seeing a pic on his FB page.

A real 2-3ct Emerald of that colour and clarity is beyond my reach for a good few years.

Apparently there is a lot of interest for this material, and he may be placing another order for more.

Hence I am wondering if anyone else is having one cut by him.

Can't post this in CS as it is about synthetic material.

DK :))

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Maybe... :twisted2:

daneshpastry

Shiny_Rock
Premium

A real 2-3ct Emerald of that colour and clarity is beyond my reach for a good few years.

Apparently there is a lot of interest for this material, and he may be placing another order for more.

Do you mind if I ask what the approximate cost is? I already own a lab-grown emerald, and it's so beautiful - but I'm sure the cut can't compare to what he's doing.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2-3ct will fall within his minimum per stone rate, more expensive above that range.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m on a cruise and can’t search. Can you post a pic and price on fabulous faux board? Thanks!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

So? Did you get yours? :whistle:

I went a bit crazy but I think it was worth it. Have to take photos tomorrow but wow. I didn't even think I liked emeralds much, nor a green stone in general.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here is mine, 10x10mm synthetic emerald. Camera mutes the color a bit, it's a little brighter and glowy in real life. Much better than I had expected.
20180713_105004.jpg

So I went a little crazy and also got a synthetic sapphire. I'm torn about how I feel about this one, it's not quite what I expected but there is something about it. It's more violet with gray modifier, reminds me of gray blue spinel.
20180713_104942.jpg

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So I went a little crazy and also got a synthetic sapphire. I'm torn about how I feel about this one, it's not quite what I expected but there is something about it. It's more violet with gray modifier, reminds me of gray blue spinel.
20180713_104942.jpg

wow this sapphire is gorgeous to me haha! where did you purchase it? i love it.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
wow this sapphire is gorgeous to me haha! where did you purchase it? i love it.
It's also from Jeff. When I was getting the emerald he posted about on IG I off handedly asked him about synthetic sapphire and he happened to have a rough. It's not quite what I expected but it's a very beautiful stone and it's totally growing on me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results