shape
carat
color
clarity

Feeling left out...

Joel21

Rough_Rock
With everyone else off to celebrate and be with family and friends, it got me wondering if I shouldn't just have my own 'Thanksgiving Weekend celebration here at my house. Call my close friends and family and have a great dinner and express our love for each other.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely! :appl:

Being with people who are important to us should never be put off until 'later'.

Similarly, the best time to tell people what they mean to us is now.

Have fun!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My friends who don't have family close by have a Friendsgiving. It is a wonderful idea that very much past due. Make it happen and make it a tradition. It's about being with people who you care about. And truthfully, sometimes with friends, it's a lot more fun and easy. No family drama. You invite who you truly want to be with, not just people you're supposed to be with because they are family. Go for it. Tell us how it goes.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Not everyone celebrates with family and/or friends. It's more about what makes you happy. If it would make you happy to celebrate with loved ones, then plan it that way. We prefer to celebrate on our own terms and just with our family unit because that's what makes us happy. Do what makes you happy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results