shape
carat
color
clarity

Feelers for DK Carre cut Eternity band

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have way too many bands and I hate to see them sitting in my box. DKJPV_0629_FB-2.jpg DKJPV_0629_FB-1.jpg 20190226_141647.jpg

This beautiful 18k yg Carre cut eternity band has platinum accents. Superbly made by DK, size 6.5.

Asking $2000

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this band! So Gorgeous! I'm glad its not my size...haha then I might be in trouble...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just looking at your goodies for sale! Some beauties! Too bad all fingers aren't the same size so we could all just swap around!:lol:

haha I'm still tempted.. thinking of sizing beads...need to unload my other baubles first.:lol-2:...
must...
walk...
away.... :wacko:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
I would snap this up in a second if it was slightly larger for summertime swelling...:love: Oh, how I wish this would fit me year round...:cry: :wall:;))

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let me check to be sure on a mandrel or my records from DK. I think it is 6.5 but a lot of times I get 6.75.

It is a really pretty band!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely 6.5.

Aargh!!! You are killing me! Your rings would fit my left hand (both this and your now-sold Riviere), but for them to fit both hands year-round I need a 7. Well, in the winter it would probably work...but ugh. This is the south. Who am I kidding.

*contemplates whether winter-only rings are really a good use of funds*

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aargh!!! You are killing me! Your rings would fit my left hand (both this and your now-sold Riviere), but for them to fit both hands year-round I need a 7. Well, in the winter it would probably work...but ugh. This is the south. Who am I kidding.

You have winter-only shoes and coats, don't you...? ;-) :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I say if it helps make winter a bit less dreary and depressing go for it. Live in the moment and seize the day and all that jazz. Think about how bright and wonderful winter days can be with that baby warming up your winter days.:kiss2:

Beautiful band @ceg!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
@ceg - Thank you so much for re-checking the size. I wish this would work for me....it's absolutely gorgeous!! :love::love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love this. I love ALL of your jewels - you have such good taste!
Shame that i’m not allowed to buy bling & shame it’s so much bigger than my ring size sad :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love this. I love ALL of your jewels - you have such good taste!
Shame that i’m not allowed to buy bling & shame it’s so much bigger than my ring size sad :((

Girrrrl when you come here and visit you need to let your DH bling shopping/buying is on the agenda. :devil: On second thought don’t say a word about that to him :shhh: :halo:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girrrrl when you come here and visit you need to let your DH bling shopping/buying is on the agenda. :devil: On second thought don’t say a word about that to him :shhh: :halo:

Haha! I actually made a flippant comment a couple of weeks ago, on the back of juggling children’s Birthday parties around his trips over the next 2 months (Tenerife, a long 11 days in San Francisco & a week in Norway) that I had been invited to NY by my bling buddy. He said, “Wow! That would be great for you! I could certainly take a couple of days either side of a weekend to work from home with the girls?” Soooo....... I would need to work it around school holidays given I work in a school, but, ya know, it may happen?!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! I actually made a flippant comment a couple of weeks ago, on the back of juggling children’s Birthday parties around his trips over the next 2 months (Tenerife, a long 11 days in San Francisco & a week in Norway) that I had been invited to NY by my bling buddy. He said, “Wow! That would be great for you! I could certainly take a couple of days either side of a weekend to work from home with the girls?” Soooo....... I would need to work it around school holidays given I work in a school, but, ya know, it may happen?!

C08549AE-3CF4-4B29-A20D-317701E056B8.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg apologies for the threadjack. But you’re invited too FYI!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
You have the most gorgeous bands. I wish this one was my size :cry2::cry2::cry2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Alex T - do NOT come to the US without letting me know! And if you'd like a couple of days in Boston - you'd be more than welcome to come and stay at 'Chez B' - and we are well able to accommodate you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T - do NOT come to the US without letting me know! And if you'd like a couple of days in Boston - you'd be more than welcome to come and stay at 'Chez B' - and we are well able to accommodate you!

I will absolutely hold you to that! Might have quite a bit of dribble in your jewellery box by the time I leave though :lol: Will definitely keep you both posted & try to get in touch off here somehow too.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T -

I've never met @missy, and would like to. So perhaps if you come over, my DH and I could come down and we could all get together. T'would be awesome! :mrgreen:

And then we could abscond with you, back to Boston! It's about a 45 minute shorter flight from Boston to London than from NYC to London; it's not a lot, but it helps!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T -

I've never met @missy, and would like to. So perhaps if you come over, my DH and I could come down and we could all get together. T'would be awesome! :mrgreen:

And then we could abscond with you, back to Boston! It's about a 45 minute shorter flight from Boston to London than from NYC to London; it's not a lot, but it helps!

Ooh, you ladies are really giving this some thought! I have just told Mr. T your comment, and his words were, “You should try & do this. You never get any time to do things for yourself, so try & make it happen!” Do you have a LoupeTroop listing where I can get in touch with you at some point? Feel awful hijacking this thread :oops:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
(@Alex T - can you pls start a thread on the hangout forum called something like 'Alex T is coming to the US'? I'll put my contact info there. I don't want to post a LT link here as it would be confusing.)

@ceg - I'm so sorry for threadjacking! Here's a photo of your beautiful ring to get it back on track....

Info for ceg's band, photo below:

This beautiful 18k yg Carre cut eternity band has platinum accents. Superbly made by DK, size 6.5.
Asking $2000 - and worth every penny! What a stunning design!!

Ceg's band.jpeg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say that this is a beautiful band... looks like a Van Craeynest, even though I know it's DK. If I wasn't trying to save for something else it would be SO tempting :Up_to_something:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to say that this is a beautiful band... looks like a Van Craeynest, even though I know it's DK. If I wasn't trying to save for something else it would be SO tempting :Up_to_something:

Thank you! It really is a beautiful band!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is one of my all time favorite bands. I wish I had the funds for it and I wish it was my size. :cry2:

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love this and it is exactly what I have been searching for but it is too big :(2

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lowered to $1700.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous band and it’s a great price!! If it were my size I would’ve snatched it up when you first listed it. Fingers crossed it sells soon.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that band! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results