shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Feelers for ~3.5ctw JbG YG french cut band, size 5.5?

mph

Rough_Rock
Hi all, I am thinking of selling my 3.5ctw french cut eternity band in 18k yellow gold, purchased from the lovely Grace in spring 2020. It is stunning of course, as her pieces are, but just too modern for my taste. I've worn it infrequently so it's in excellent shape. Pics and invoice attached. It retailed for $5100, and I am thinking of listing for $4300. Is anyone interested? f not, I will likely send it back to Grace for a trade-in! Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 2.31.06 PM.png If not, I will likely send it back to Grace for a trade-in!

Attachments

• IMG_9809.jpg
    IMG_9809.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_9811.jpg
    IMG_9811.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_9812.jpg
    IMG_9812.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_9816.jpg
    IMG_9816.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 245

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I love seeing French cuts in YG and I had been searching for a YG French cut band for a bit! Sadly, I will never be a size 5.5. Dust for a quick sale. Such a beautiful ring!

mph

Rough_Rock
I love seeing French cuts in YG and I had been searching for a YG French cut band for a bit! Sadly, I will never be a size 5.5. Dust for a quick sale. Such a beautiful ring!

Thank you Winnie!

I forgot to add in the posting that I had sizing beads put in because my finger is a 4.5, but those are easily removed.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you thought about having the stones reset in a setting more to your taste? Those french cuts look lovely and of a nice size. French cut eternities are not that easy to find.

mph

Rough_Rock
Have you thought about having the stones reset in a setting more to your taste? Those french cuts look lovely and of a nice size. French cut eternities are not that easy to find.
I did not think of that- mainly because I'm reluctant to spend any $$ right now:/ But thanks for chiming in!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Wondering if you are still interested in selling this piece?

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Just sent you an email! Thank you for sharing the link

mph

Rough_Rock
Just sent you an email! Thank you for sharing the link

Hmm it didn’t come through. Did you send to the gmail in my post or via LT?

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Hmm it didn’t come through. Did you send to the gmail in my post or via LT?

I sent it to the gmail address on the listing. I will resend it through the LT “contact seller” now

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Sent.

A question I forgot to ask: are these natural or lab diamonds? Thanks!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@mph do you happen to know the color of the diamonds? Thank you!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@mph I’d love to be in line after WhoaNelly if she passes on your French cut band. Thank you!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Unfortunately the lovely WhoaNelly is the new owner now! I will ask the mods to change the status to "sold" (I can't figure out how to do it myself...)

@mph congrats on the sale and to WhoaNelly! Such a beautiful ring
Thank you for letting me know.
Yes, the mods will mark it as sold for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results