shape
carat
color
clarity

Feelers – any Canadians interested in a 2ctw eternity band from Costco?

chere

Shiny_Rock
I’ve decided to return this ring to Costco and buy a smaller size the next time I am in the States. I wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying it from me since it's not available in Canada.

Ring is size 6. 2ctw and there are 20 stones. My local jeweller inspected it thoroughly and says it’s VVS EF and my appraiser thought it was FG from a quick look. Costco guarantees the stones are at least VS.

I put a posting up on Loupetroop. Ring is available while the posting is up.

Costco eternity.jpg

Costco eternity 2.jpg

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Very tempting. Is it white gold or platinum?

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
If this was my size... :kiss2:

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful band. Would it help if you add sizing beads inside? I have a custom eternity band that’s now quite loose and I’m planning to get sizing beads added as soon as I can drag my lazy self to the jeweller. This way you won’t lose out on the resale.

chere

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful band. Would it help if you add sizing beads inside? I have a custom eternity band that’s now quite loose and I’m planning to get sizing beads added as soon as I can drag my lazy self to the jeweller. This way you won’t lose out on the resale.

I have sizing beads on my emerald cut eternity band that’s a size 6. I don’t like how it feels on my ring finger (size 4.5) when I close my fingers together. A size 5 with sizing beads is more comfortable for everyday wear.
I’ll return it next week if there are no takers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results