shape
carat
color
clarity

Feedback on where to look for Z / light yellow

Salimanxar55

Rough_Rock
Hi, I’ve been looking for a place to find more of the yellow colored diamonds around Z range and into fancy colors. Most searches though seem to just give you fancy colors or stop at K?

Anyone know of a search that goes past K into Z?

Thanks!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brilliance.com has a lot.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Diamonds by Lauren has a lot of great yellows, both alphabet yellows and fancy yellows. Also Jonathan Rhino has a lot of alphabet yellows on his website at distinctivegem! I bought a W-X yellow diamond from Jonathan and it is beautiful.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you after a modern cut? If you’re interested in older cuts, Old World Diamonds has lower alphabet stones.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
There are also, leibish and parks fine group that have these diamonds.

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Diamonds by Lauren has a lot of great yellows, both alphabet yellows and fancy yellows. Also Jonathan Rhino has a lot of alphabet yellows on his website at distinctivegem! I bought a W-X yellow diamond from Jonathan and it is beautiful.

I also recommend Diamonds by Lauren! I have a beautiful FY oval from them. Great customer service as well.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I bought diamond from Diamond by Lauren and Parks Fine Group. They both have good selection. What ct weight are you looking for?

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
if not for this post,,, i did not even know color goes all the way to z !!!

Salimanxar55

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your suggestions! I am looking for a ~2ct oval diamond, I'm new to this and I'm considering these stones.. I'm lost on how to choose one or if the prices on them are good. Please let me know if you can help.

Stone #1: ~8k - I saw this one in person at a local jeweler and it looked very clean/yellow for it's grade. -
Stone #2: ~9.7k - Stone #3: 8k - https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-di...w/oval-cut/2.02-carat-si1-clarity-sku-5148746 , GIA:
Thank you!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does stone 1 have any pics or videos, and is stone 2 graded by GIA or another reptuable lab?

Salimanxar55

Rough_Rock
Does stone 1 have any pics or videos, and is stone 2 graded by GIA or another reptuable lab?

Yeah, you can press next on the imgur image and it will show photo/gia. Sorry don't know how to post it better..

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Stone 3 has a bowtie, which I don't personally care for. I don't see the same effect in the video of stone 2, so I would prefer that one over stone 3.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone 3 has a bowtie, which I don't personally care for. I don't see the same effect in the video of stone 2, so I would prefer that one over stone 3.

Agreed.

Yeah, you can press next on the imgur image and it will show photo/gia. Sorry don't know how to post it better..

Oh perfect I see now. I much prefer stones 1 and 2 vs stone 3 because of the large bowtie. Granted there is no video for stone 1 so I can't tell if there might be a bowtie. But if there were one I think it would still be less noticible than the one in stone 3.

Salimanxar55

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the feedback and looking at those diamonds.

Do you think the price is appropriate for #1 and #2? Thank you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you see that girdle on #2? Post the GIA report.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I think she posted somewhere she wants an oval shape. I checked on Parks fine group to see if they have oval as well, also I check leibish and DBL, but I find that majority are cushion and radiant shapes.

Oh I see.

Salimanxar55

Rough_Rock
Oh I see.

Yes, looking for an oval. Thank you.

if anyone has an opinion on the price of #1 and #2 as compared to the gia and how they look, that would be great to know. Sorry I’m not at all knowledgeable. Thank you.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, looking for an oval. Thank you.

if anyone has an opinion on the price of #1 and #2 as compared to the gia and how they look, that would be great to know. Sorry I’m not at all knowledgeable. Thank you.

Why don’t you ask the seller for more pictures? The pictures on that app is not very clear and would need multiply picture and videos... I just know they are not attracting me for some reasons. But I can’t give you a solid reason to why.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone bought from this “fancycolor_diamonds” Instagram? Seems fishy..

Here is #4 I’m considering:

8A725A97-EC23-49E1-823F-D6883B659B88.jpeg 8A725A97-EC23-49E1-823F-D6883B659B88.jpeg 8D9A962A-FD5B-4440-ABC5-262B4A23242D.jpeg 7B6BBFBD-927A-49F8-9B0B-78629785A8DC.jpeg

What do you mean they seem fishy? I haven’t bought from them, but they keep adding me because they saw I bought from another person from Instagram, maybe they are trying to get customer, but I didn’t like it.

Salimanxar55

Rough_Rock
What do you mean they seem fishy? I haven’t bought from them, but they keep adding me because they saw I bought from another person from Instagram, maybe they are trying to get customer, but I didn’t like it.

I just mean not sure how to reliably buy like that safely. What do you think of the diamond?

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
I just mean not sure how to reliably buy like that safely. What do you think of the diamond?

I like the cut, the depth and table. Seems better than the previous diamond you posted to me. But you should wait to see what other say as well as I am not an expert, I usually go with what my eyes tell me.

But I agreed to your concern on how to safely purchase from them. I don’t know if anyone here have had basis was with this seller. When I purchased from Instagram, it’s when I know they have a physical store and other had purchased from them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results