shape
carat
color
clarity

Feathers + Pic of E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loki

Rough_Rock
I received my ring from James Allen! Check out the pics in Show Me the Ring (link to post)

I also saw the AGS report and had a question regarding some feathers on the pavilion. Are these significant? I''m going to have the ring appraised, but just wanted some opinion. Below is a close-up of the inclusions.

lokifeathersi1.jpg

loki

Rough_Rock
0.72 G SI1 H&A from James Allen.
1.9mm platinum shank from James Allen.

loki6.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get an appraiser to check the diamond out if you are concerned Loki.

loki

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/18/2009 4:30:30 AM
Author: Lorelei
Get an appraiser to check the diamond out if you are concerned Loki.

Thanks for the response. All these other current posts about feathers started to trip me out a little haha.

loki

Rough_Rock
Update: My fiancee went to a PS appraiser who only saw one out of the two feathers. This appraiser saw the one feather located in the center (no durability issues), but was unable to locate the feather off to the side...should I just insure the ring and not worry about it or is this something that needs to be reevaluated? Thank you for your help.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just insured the ring and enjoy it.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since you took it to an appraiser and they didn''t find a problem with the feather it obviously doesn''t break the surface and isn''t a durability problem. But I know how seeing something like that can freak you out as the wearer.

Just insure it and enjoy wearing it. It is a lovely stone/setting combo.
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/26/2009 4:42:13 PM
Author: loki
Update: My fiancee went to a PS appraiser who only saw one out of the two feathers. This appraiser saw the one feather located in the center (no durability issues), but was unable to locate the feather off to the side...should I just insure the ring and not worry about it or is this something that needs to be reevaluated? Thank you for your help.
Sounds ok, insurance of course, wear with care and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results