Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

FBI reopens Clinton's email probe

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,147
Ruh Roh.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37805525

FBI director James Comey has said the bureau is reopening its investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails.
Investigators have discovered new emails "in connection with an unrelated case... that appear to be pertinent to the investigation", he said.

Mr Comey said investigators would determine whether the emails contain classified information.
The FBI has already found the Democratic candidate had classified information on a private email server.
Mr Comey had previously called Mrs Clinton's handling of classified information "extremely careless", but cleared her of any criminal wrongdoing.
 

E B

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
9,488
More info is coming out by the minute, such as... screen_shot_2016-10-28_at_2.png
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
31,507
sstephensid|1477678007|4091566 said:
DF, what again about everyone ignoring Clinton's emails?
Nothing will come out of this investigation. The Clintons are above the law. The Q is will Americans prosecute her on Nov. 8 ?
 

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
3,553
Dancing Fire|1477680203|4091575 said:
sstephensid|1477678007|4091566 said:
DF, what again about everyone ignoring Clinton's emails?
Nothing will come out of this investigation. The Clintons are above the law. The Q is will Americans prosecute her on Nov. 8 ?
And what would the alternative be - Trump?

At least she is sane.
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
31,507
ruby59|1477680476|4091577 said:
Dancing Fire|1477680203|4091575 said:
sstephensid|1477678007|4091566 said:
DF, what again about everyone ignoring Clinton's emails?
Nothing will come out of this investigation. The Clintons are above the law. The Q is will Americans prosecute her on Nov. 8 ?
And what would the alternative be - Trump?

At least she is sane.
DF!.. :praise:
 

Bayek

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
6,656
Dancing Fire|1477680203|4091575 said:
sstephensid|1477678007|4091566 said:
DF, what again about everyone ignoring Clinton's emails?
Nothing will come out of this investigation. The Clintons are above the law. The Q is will Americans prosecute her on Nov. 8 ?
Maybe but it could also be great news for her, they found a phone or something if it is another device, she wasn't that computer savvy, but loved her ancient blackberry's. Don't convict her till the info is in. If it is coming out of wikileaks then it's tainted to begin with so whatever there.
 

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
3,553
Dancing Fire|1477680611|4091579 said:
ruby59|1477680476|4091577 said:
Dancing Fire|1477680203|4091575 said:
sstephensid|1477678007|4091566 said:
DF, what again about everyone ignoring Clinton's emails?
Nothing will come out of this investigation. The Clintons are above the law. The Q is will Americans prosecute her on Nov. 8 ?
And what would the alternative be - Trump?

At least she is sane.
DF!.. :praise:
I said SANE.
 

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
5,078
ruby59|1477681595|4091582 said:
Dancing Fire|1477680611|4091579 said:
ruby59|1477680476|4091577 said:
Dancing Fire|1477680203|4091575 said:
sstephensid|1477678007|4091566 said:
DF, what again about everyone ignoring Clinton's emails?
Nothing will come out of this investigation. The Clintons are above the law. The Q is will Americans prosecute her on Nov. 8 ?
And what would the alternative be - Trump?

At least she is sane.
DF!.. :praise:
I said SANE.
Bwhaahahahahah!!
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,147
Dancing Fire|1477680203|4091575 said:
sstephensid|1477678007|4091566 said:
DF, what again about everyone ignoring Clinton's emails?
Nothing will come out of this investigation. The Clintons are above the law. The Q is will Americans prosecute her on Nov. 8 ?
Eventually, perhaps, which is WRONG!

But being under FBI investigation now, before and perhaps ON, election day may very possibly mean a President Trump.

Zillions of voters are emotional, not logical or rational.
 

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
243
Dancing Fire|1477680203|4091575 said:
sstephensid|1477678007|4091566 said:
DF, what again about everyone ignoring Clinton's emails?
Nothing will come out of this investigation. The Clintons are above the law. The Q is will Americans prosecute her on Nov. 8 ?
I hardly think 2 FBI investigations are equal to being ignored. If they are above everything, why even open another investigation? Why hold a first investigation?
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
31,507
sstephensid|1477686992|4091597 said:
Dancing Fire|1477680203|4091575 said:
sstephensid|1477678007|4091566 said:
DF, what again about everyone ignoring Clinton's emails?
Nothing will come out of this investigation. The Clintons are above the law. The Q is will Americans prosecute her on Nov. 8 ?
I hardly think 2 FBI investigations are equal to being ignored. If they are above everything, why even open another investigation? Why hold a first investigation?
Just for show. I'll repeat it again...HC will not be prosecuted :!: , not tomorrow , not ever!
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
31,507
kenny|1477682561|4091588 said:
Dancing Fire|1477680203|4091575 said:
sstephensid|1477678007|4091566 said:
DF, what again about everyone ignoring Clinton's emails?
Nothing will come out of this investigation. The Clintons are above the law. The Q is will Americans prosecute her on Nov. 8 ?
Eventually, perhaps, which is WRONG!

But being under FBI investigation now, before and perhaps ON, election day may very possibly mean a President Trump.

Zillions of voters are emotional, not logical or rational.
Possible, if he can get within 2% of HC's lead on the national poll.
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,147
Ruh Roh ...

Today, Arizona's 11 electoral votes just changed from blue to red.

What a horse race!

screen_shot_2016-10-28_at_4.png
 

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
7,725
Sounds to me like they are covering all their bases. If she doesn't win, they can go after her with more force. I think they were nervous about crossing her. Some have not lived through it....
 

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
7,008
I do not think that Comey willy nilly made this decision. He cannot be applauded for finding in a way helps your candidate and then bashed because more has come to light. I would respect him much less if he did this after the election. Of course the liberal press and Clinton's campaign does not feel this way but it would have been much worse for the country if it comes out after she were elected that she is then indicted. It should be about the law and not the election.
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
28,147
redwood66|1477698368|4091632 said:
It should be about the law and not the election.
I agree 100%!
If it's determined she broke the law throw the bum in jail.

Trump will end the world with nukes, but ... Whatev ... WTF ... I've had a good life :wavey:
 

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
243
Dancing Fire|1477693203|4091619 said:
sstephensid|1477686992|4091597 said:
Dancing Fire|1477680203|4091575 said:
sstephensid|1477678007|4091566 said:
DF, what again about everyone ignoring Clinton's emails?
Nothing will come out of this investigation. The Clintons are above the law. The Q is will Americans prosecute her on Nov. 8 ?
I hardly think 2 FBI investigations are equal to being ignored. If they are above everything, why even open another investigation? Why hold a first investigation?
Just for show. I'll repeat it again...HC will not be prosecuted :!: , not tomorrow , not ever!
If people were soooo afraid of the Clintons do you think they'd open this case up days before the election?

No matter what happens it is the Clinton's fault. She didn't have charges pressed against her because they intimidate/threaten folks. But then the same people reopen a case days before the election. Right. Everything is a huge conspiracy to some people.
 

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
7,008
It is not people that opened this up. It is the FBI. The committee did not have anything to do with this today.
 

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 10, 2003
Messages
6,818
This current investigation is related to the Anthony Weiner p*rn issue.
 

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
243
redwood66|1477700047|4091639 said:
It is not people that opened this up. It is the FBI. The committee did not have anything to do with this today.
I am aware of the FBI. The FBI employs people.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

Same FBI as above. Same folks. According to internet outrage, no charges were recommended because they were threatened (or paid off, depending on the troll).
 

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
7,008
Matata|1477700565|4091640 said:
This current investigation is related to the Anthony Weiner p*rn issue.
Anthony Weiner could not be more gross if he were Trump. He was elected and Huma Abedin married him. :sick:
 

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
7,008
sstephensid|1477702196|4091646 said:
redwood66|1477700047|4091639 said:
It is not people that opened this up. It is the FBI. The committee did not have anything to do with this today.
I am aware of the FBI. The FBI employs people.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

Same FBI as above. Same folks. According to internet outrage, no charges were recommended because they were threatened (or paid off, depending on the troll).
Comey decides what to do. I don't read internet outrage except on PS. :lol:
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
31,507
kenny|1477698764|4091634 said:
redwood66|1477698368|4091632 said:
It should be about the law and not the election.
I agree 100%!
If it's determined she broke the law throw the bum in jail.

Trump will end the world with nukes, but ... Whatev ... WTF ... I've had a good life :wavey:
She have more "get out of jail free" cards in her pocket than the Monopoly game... :bigsmile:
 

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
7,008
I watched Clinton's 30 second "press conference" this afternoon telling Comey to release the information that they have. She knows he cannot so this is disingenuous. If it is related to Weiner and Abedin she has Abedin on her plane and I am sure she could tell/has told Clinton exactly what the FBI has. Clinton could speak up right now if she asked her assistant what did they find.
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
31,507
redwood66|1477698368|4091632 said:
I do not think that Comey willy nilly made this decision. He cannot be applauded for finding in a way helps your candidate and then bashed because more has come to light. I would respect him much less if he did this after the election. Of course the liberal press and Clinton's campaign does not feel this way but it would have been much worse for the country if it comes out after she were elected that she is then indicted. It should be about the law and not the election.
That would be impossible if she was elected as POTUS, b/c she can pardon herself.... :devil:
 

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
7,008
Dancing Fire|1477705622|4091658 said:
redwood66|1477698368|4091632 said:
I do not think that Comey willy nilly made this decision. He cannot be applauded for finding in a way helps your candidate and then bashed because more has come to light. I would respect him much less if he did this after the election. Of course the liberal press and Clinton's campaign does not feel this way but it would have been much worse for the country if it comes out after she were elected that she is then indicted. It should be about the law and not the election.
That would be impossible if she was elected as POTUS, b/c she can pardon herself.... :devil:
By that reasoning then Nixon could have pardoned himself also?
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Clovers Bracelet
    Van Cleef & Arpels Perlee Clovers Bracelet

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top