shape
carat
color
clarity

Favorite Super Bowl Commercial

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
So...what was it?!?

I personally enjoyed the introduction of the Ms. Brown M&M, as well as the Chevy Sonic extreme sports-type commercial. Doritos and the missing cat was pretty funny as well.

All the guys at the Super Bowl party we attended went WILD for the FIAT commercial. :roll:

But, for the second year in a row, my heart belonged to the "Imported from Detroit" commercial. Clint Eastwood gave me goosebumps.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Here we go :bigsmile:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I only watched the trainwreck that was the halftime show, and saw that clint eastwood chrysler commercial, which eliminated any and all remaining respect I had for the guy to align himself with a brand making inferior products and that should have been allowed to fail, and sent the majority of it's jobs out of the US after receiving our tax dollars.

Then I went back to the Cooking Channel to stop being enraged about it.

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
Definately the commercial within a commercial for Volkswagon...the dog fitting through the doggie door that then segued into the cantina from Star Wars IV and poked fun at the "force" commercial from last year.

While Madonna always gives me a reminder of my youth in the 80's, I was horribly disappointed that MIA had to go and ruin it all with her gestures and language.

iLander

Ideal_Rock

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I thought the commercials were all in all surprisingly unimpressive this year -- except for Volkswagen and the missing cat Doritos one, which I liked.

***Edited, wrong thread***

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I liked the dogs barking the star wars theme and the Seinfeld one for Acura.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
M&M's!!!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
the M&M commercial literally made me laugh out loud.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results