shape
carat
color
clarity

Fantastic Appraiser in Los Angeles - Patrick Davis

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to give a shout out to Patrick Davis of GemSecure Jewelry Appraisals http://www.certifiedjewelryappraiser.com/ in Culver City, CA. My fiance and I had Patrick appraise my new BGD stone yesterday, and the experience could not have been better. He was super friendly and knowledgeable and he allowed us to be involved in the process (it is a "while you watch" appraisal). He explained everything he was doing and why he was doing it, let us view our diamond with all of his tools so we could see exactly what he was talking about, and he was patient in answering all of our questions. We walked out of there feeling even more excited about our diamond; it was an overall wonderful experience. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Patrick Davis to anyone in the LA area!

cdg

Rough_Rock
I just saw Patrick Davis yesterday to appraise a stone I purchased from Brian Gavin. It was a fantastic experience, I learned more than I thought I would! He was very detail oriented and thorough. And very objective. Great experience!

madgenius

Rough_Rock
I also had Patrick do an appraisal for me recently. Once I get my final report I plan to do a write-up of the experience.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results