shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy Yellows for Wedding Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yak

Rough_Rock
I am in the process of ordering a wedding band for my fiancée. We've decided on a platinum, shared prong ring with seven 10-point diamonds. I'm considering a combination of 4 white (f,g, or h grade) and 3 yellow diamonds. How do you think that will look? We are looking for something to complement a very elegant, 1.3 ct pear-shaped solitaire diamond engagement ring. Would it be better to stick with all white diamonds? (I'm concerned a polychromatic wedding band might look more like a cocktail ring or might detract from the the sparkle of the engagement/wedding ring combo.) What should I look for in the yellows? I don't like the brownish-yellow (i.e., urine) diamonds but rather the glowing bright yellow. What should I ask my jeweler and what might be a competitive price for such (10pt) stones? Thank yoHello,

I'm finding your site to be very informative. I am in the process of ordering a wedding band for my fiancée. We've decided on a platinum, shared prong ring with 7 10 point diamonds. I'm considering a combination of 4 white (f,g, or h grade) and 3 yellow diamonds. How do you think that will look? We are looking for something to complement a very elegant, 1.3 ct pear-shaped solitaire diamond engagement ring. Would it be better to stick with all white diamonds? What should I look for in the yellows? I don't like the brownish-yellow (i.e., urine) diamonds but rather the glowing bright yellow. What should I ask my jeweler and what might be a competitive price for such (10pt) stones? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results