shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy grey diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marqoid

Rough_Rock
I''ve been looking at some fancy colored stones on www.fancydiamonds.net. They show several "Grey" diamonds. I can''t seem to find much on grey diamonds anywhere else. Are they common? How do they look in person? How should pricing compare to white stones? Also, any tips on buying a fancy color stone would be appreciatd. I plan on setting it in a basic platinum tension setting and want it to stand out as really unique.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Platinum like platinum... but a satin finished titanium tension ring would just match the color of the gray diamond... Cool or what !?
9.gif

I wouldn't know if any seller supplyes fancy gray regularly, but they are there: both silvery gray and dark. As far as I know, straight gray (not blueish-gray) are less expensive than colorless. But with just a few examples at hand I would not venture to generalize on prices ( a right-click on the pictures leads to the source).

There have been just a few threads about fancy gray, so you may want to run a search.

0102-12029_p.jpg

215109f.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results