shape
carat
color
clarity

Family's Health and Coronavirus

Aerielle Max

Shiny_Rock
Hi Folks,

We all got bothered and worried when this pandemic hit the world. We became anxious of our health, our safety, our family's and our loved ones'. With this, what do you do for your family's health in this new norm? Your thoughts please.

thanks!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
In our state it’s just my husband and I. I offered to run errands/ go shopping for some former elderly neighbors and would have done the same for my own family.

We cut almost all travel (we did drive up to the mountains recently) but have basically stayed home.

We typically get a few out of state visitors a year and that also got cancelled.

One thing I have embraced is less grocery shopping! I hated it before covid and I still do. I just got better at shopping for a few weeks at a time. We eat less fresh produce, unfortunately, but can now go a month without going to the grocery store.

Aerielle Max

Shiny_Rock
In our state it’s just my husband and I. I offered to run errands/ go shopping for some former elderly neighbors and would have done the same for my own family.

We cut almost all travel (we did drive up to the mountains recently) but have basically stayed home.

We typically get a few out of state visitors a year and that also got cancelled.

One thing I have embraced is less grocery shopping! I hated it before covid and I still do. I just got better at shopping for a few weeks at a time. We eat less fresh produce, unfortunately, but can now go a month without going to the grocery store.

Hi Winnie,

Thanks for sharing your new normal. We have also adjusted especially with the grocery thing. All are being listed so as to have almost everything in one grocery time. I do groceries only once or twice a month. And yeah learning to innovate meals hahaha.

More often we order food and have them delivered. How about you?

And we still dont do travel. Still feared to go out and do short trips out of town. Though been missing to go to the beaches.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Hi Winnie,

Thanks for sharing your new normal. We have also adjusted especially with the grocery thing. All are being listed so as to have almost everything in one grocery time. I do groceries only once or twice a month. And yeah learning to innovate meals hahaha.

More often we order food and have them delivered. How about you?

And we still dont do travel. Still feared to go out and do short trips out of town. Though been missing to go to the beaches.

It’s crazy because prior to covid going that long in between grocery shopping trips seemed crazy but it’s been a nice change!

We don’t do the food delivery. Some places wouldn’t deliver to our house and others had crazy wait times when I checked it a bit back, so I kind of gave up and never looked back.

I feel you on the travel thing. I didn’t realize how much we love going to even just the little festivals and events. Do you think you’ll head out soon? It might be a little different for us, since here the beaches are pretty sparse. But it’s always nice to go somewhere different and recharge.

tracey001

Rough_Rock
Trade
Yes, we are also afraid so we are really just at home. But no matter how careful you are, you can really get infected, so we just pray to the Lord and By the grace of God, we are all okay until now.

krisitnaketti

Rough_Rock
Hands must be washed repeatedly.
Yes, you've heard that all over because it's the most effective defense. Hands should be washed with soap and water every 20-30 seconds.

Singing the entire happy birthday song twice is an easy way to timing it with your kids.
After blowing your nose, sneezing into a tissue, putting on and removing your fabric mask, using the restroom, leaving and returning home, preparing or eating meals, applying make-up, handling contact lenses, and so on, wash your hands.
From long island laundry company nyc

In this new norm I have been more careful to go outside and using my hand sanitizer more frequently and also wearing a mask when going outside

HughJackman

Rough_Rock
Trade
It’s crazy because prior to covid going that long in between grocery shopping trips seemed crazy but it’s been a nice change!

We don’t do the food delivery. Some places wouldn’t deliver to our house and others had crazy wait times when I checked it a bit back, so I kind of gave up and never looked back.

I feel you on the travel thing. I didn’t realize how much we love going to even just the little festivals and events. Do you think you’ll head out soon? It might be a little different for us, since here the beaches are pretty sparse. But it’s always nice to go somewhere different and recharge. Lately I've seen the return of classic games becoming more popular than ever. cuphead is a game known for a long time with action shooting style and until now this game is being welcomed by all players around the world.

Just my spouse and I live in this state right now. I made an offer to do some shopping or errands for some elderly former neighbors, and I would have done the same for my own family if they had needed it.
While we did take a road trip to the mountains not too long ago, we have significantly reduced the amount of time we spend away from home.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results