shape
carat
color
clarity

Family dog is in his final days.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
When I was in junior high school, my parents got us a dog named Jack. He has been the sweetest boy since the day we got him. My dad took him to the vet today because he has been acting listless and found out that he has a tumor in his stomach and only has a few days left.

Please keep a good thought for him in these last days--all of us are really shook up. He has had a long and happy life and really this came on very suddenly, which is good, but still hard.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. Losing a pet is so hard. Sounds like he had a great life.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the only picture I could find of him on my computer--he''s a border collie & entlebucher sennenhund mix.

n1011654693_30160509_5805.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
my thoughts are with your family. i am so sorry to hear the news.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my heart aches for you and your family and your wonderful Jack. I am so sorry...

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about your dog! My thoughts are with you and your entire family during this hard time.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/28/2009 10:32:54 PM
Author:ladypirate
When I was in junior high school, my parents got us a dog named Jack. He has been the sweetest boy since the day we got him. My dad took him to the vet today because he has been acting listless and found out that he has a tumor in his stomach and only has a few days left.

Please keep a good thought for him in these last days--all of us are really shook up. He has had a long and happy life and really this came on very suddenly, which is good, but still hard.
Awww, I''m sorry about Jack. I still remember so fondly my childhood dog. We got her when I was 7 and had her for 16 years. I hope Jack is not in too much pain.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
im sorry to hear about your dog Jack.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about Jack. Sending hugs.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
LP I am so sorry, *HUGS*
7.gif

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
He''s beautiful.
I''m so very sorry. I know how sad this time must be for you. (((HUGS)))

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LP, I am so sorry. ((((HUGS))))
emrose.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is lovely. I''m so sorry this is happening.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I''m so, so sorry. I''m thinking of you and your family and especially poor Jack.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Very sorry to hear about Jack. I hope his passing is peaceful.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
{{{{HUGS}}}} I''m sorry to hear about Jack. He was a wonderful dog to your family and he''s had a great life. You''ll see him again at rainbow bridge.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear about your dear dog Jack. It''s very difficult to lose a lifetime friend.

My thoughts are with you.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry to hear that :{
thoughts and prayers outgoing

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
My heart aches for you and your family! May Jack go smoothly and softly, and may all the love he shared with you during his life continue to bless and comfort you.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry about your dog. (((HUGS))).

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
*hugs*

I''m so sorry LP.
7.gif

I hope his last few days are as happy and painless as possible. *hugs* for the furbaby as well.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Big hugs to you! My heart aches to hear about this!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry about Jack! Hugs to you and your family! Some extra pets and ear scratches for Jack as well!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh I am so sorry; huge hugs to you and your family.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear about Jack...
7.gif

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, (((hugs))). My thoughts are with you and your family.
emrose.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Poor baby! I am so sorry! {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to all of you!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishing you and your beloved dog all the best.

Dogs really do burrow their way into our hearts.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Oh, honey!!! I'm so sorry to hear about this. Spend these last days with him as much as you can and take LOTS and LOTS of photos. Give LOTS of hugs and kisses and pats and treats. Let him know how special he is to you and your family just by all the attention you're giving him and praises and pleasant tones in your voice. I know it's COMPLETELY awful what is happening, but the 'good' side of this is that you have forewarning, so you can make his last days so wonderful for him....hopefully. I say hopefully because it's hard to know what kind of pain he may be in. :'(

My dad knew he had to put our cat down who had something really wrong with her (a tapeworm or something?) and she was so old and no matter how much she ate, she was getting thinner and thinner and thinner. Anyway, he let me come over and spend time with her, feed her tunafish, take a picture, etc. before he had to take her to the vet. (I didn't live with him at the time) It killed me and hurt sooo much, but I'm so thankful I got to say good-bye to her and spend time with her...instead of just suddenly losing her, like I have with some other pets.

I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this. It hurts us so much because they ARE a part of our family. My prayers are with you and Jack.

*Big, big hugs out to you*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results