shape
carat
color
clarity

fall centrepiece help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
hi girls,
my wedding is in the fall and my BM''s will wear burgundy (Aline, strapless). I''d like to do their bouqets with some burnt oranges (roses, calla lilies). I''ll have all white. Setting is historic inn.
For the reception, the centerpieces should mirror (or compliment) the BM''s bouquets (mostly burnt oranges) and I''m thinking of renting chapagne sheer overlays to soften the look (think also dimmed lights and pillar candles).

Having described this vision in my head, i don''t know if there''s anywhere i can find some samples of the types of centerpieces/flowers I''m trying to describe? does anyone know a good site or even better, done a similar flowers/centrepiece?

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
I know the knot has several pages worth of centerpieces and I think there is an option to search by season on there -- I have a really long overnight shift tonight and will try to find you some pics if I can --

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
I have posted this pic before--- and it is prob to over the top but the colors would be pretty

1036378427-000145661.jpg

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Or you could do this...

Gls_pmpkni_p.jpg

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
This would be gorgeous in a silver bowl--- i love the fall leaves that are in it!

pskls.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
These would be pretty around the centerpiece- I know you mentioned candles...

untitled537861.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
This might not have enough orange--- but again it would look pretty in a silver bowl

pl_12ws_sig_flowers1_190x190.jpg

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
ok i know i am getting carried away, and i know you didnt ask but... here is a pretty fall cake that you might like

wedding_fall-cake_456lt.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
My MOH got married the end of Oct. The first bouquet Bravesfan posted (with the leaves) are exactly what our BM bouquets looked like and she used hurricane lamps/vases filled 1/3 of the way with cranberries and a white pillar candle. They were stunning. She also had mirrors on the tables with small votives in the corners and then sprinkled leaves (silk ones) around the table to fill in a bit and add in the orange. She used our bouquets as the centerpieces on the head table. I wish I had a pic... maybe I can dig one out... HTH!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the closet I could find to the candles... except they were hurricane lamps and tall pilar candles.

467732.jpg

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
thanks SO much girls,..i love these..especially the orange/peach rose bouquet..
i''d love some mago calla lilies too but not sure if they''re in season in the fall so could be $$

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results