shape
carat
color
clarity

Blog Fairy Tale Princess Jewelry

bcmacdonald

Staff member

PriceScopeKayti published a new blog post.
So many fairy tales end with a happily ever after (well, perhaps not all the Brothers Grimm's offerings). Happily ever after is what we are looking for; when the Princess swoons over her handsome Prince, he sweeps her off of her feet, carrying her away to a bright and beautiful future.
If your favorite fairy tale Princess got to pick...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited by a moderator:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love a tiara!

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
April Baby...get yourself a tiara! I have a whole collection of them (see page 178 of the Royal Jewels thread). Of course they aren't real, but who cares?!?

Teaching is a challenge right now, so I've started wearing a tiara every Monday. A little extra sparkle helps get me through the day!!!!!

Attachments

• Last day.jpg
    Last day.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 4

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
April Baby...get yourself a tiara! I have a whole collection of them (see page 178 of the Royal Jewels thread). Of course they aren't real, but who cares?!?

Teaching is a challenge right now, so I've started wearing a tiara every Monday. A little extra sparkle helps get me through the day!!!!!

I read this last night and thought of you =)2

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too would love a simple tiara, a band of LGD with pearls would do nicely.

However, knowing how clumsy I can be especially after a few drinks, it is probably not a good idea to have something valuable on my head that is not clued/pinned down!

DK :lol-2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too would love a simple tiara, a band of LGD with pearls would do nicely.

However, knowing how clumsy I can be especially after a few drinks, it is probably not a good idea to have something valuable on my head that is not clued/pinned down!

DK :lol-2:

One day hopefully in the not to distant future im going to get my 1980s faux pearl choker make in silver and real pearls
The pearls are threaded onto wire

when no one is looking i have often worn it on my head upside down bandeau style
I did wear it that way to a medieval themed party once - i went as the princess to Gary's braveheart

Im someone going to be brave enough to ask for the new one to also fit my for head

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
I have probably owned a dozen or more costume tiaras because sometimes you just need to remind yourself who you are. <3 You are all worthy of crowns, don't forget that for a second!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results