shape
carat
color
clarity

Facets new updated website

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I just visited Facets - they have added loose sapphires and diamonds and it seems the jewelry item selection has expanded a bit!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just saw that too. Now they sell loose diamonds and sapphires. I saw some new earrings too. I love the ones that have a sapphire halo. Yummm.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I hope they come out with some solitaire mountings.

I saw these
18403.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I just emailed Isaac again asking about the diamond hoops he said he''d get back to me on. GRRRRR!
I ordered the 2 eternity bands and they just drop me cold!!!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Ann, I find email to SP to be ridiculously slow. I emailed them once for a price quote and received a response over a month later!

I did email them about a month ago for a price quote on my wedding band and never received a response. So I called them about two weeks later and asked, and the guy was like, oh was that your email?? So I know they read it, but they just never responded. Apparently Issac had a question as to what I meant in one part, but ummm, if you have a question, email me back so I can explain!!! Ironically, when I called, Issac gave me a price quote within ten seconds after I described what I wanted. So the moral is, CALL THEM!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results