shape
carat
color
clarity

Fabulous CS rings under 2,000 dollar!!

JackTrick

Brilliant_Rock
I just love it! The design as well as the colors! The fluorescence is really amazing. What are the types of stones?

Congratulations on your new ring,

Thank you so much!

Silver grey spinel center stone, purplish sapphires, and pinkish rubies/sapphires.

H

Horsegirl76

Just received today, a reddish pink tourmaline from Barry at ACS, 4.55cts, in a modified tulip setting from JuliaB. The original tulip setting has 4 petals and we changed it to 6 prongs. All in all comes under $1,100. It certainly a cheer up in these extraordinary days, but it also saddens me for Barry's family loss.
IMG_1798.JPG IMG_1785.JPG IMG_1800.JPG IMG_1791.JPG

Hi Module! I love that tulip setting! Is it comfortable to wear? Thanks!

Module

Shiny_Rock
Hi Module! I love that tulip setting! Is it comfortable to wear? Thanks!

It is very comfortable to wear and it feels pretty substantial. One thing to point out is that JuliaB won't give CAD or sketch, if you need some sort of customization over her off-the-shelf settings.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Got this in the mail yesterday from Tracey (Jewellery Trading Co IG: gens4eva) It was ~$650ish. She even sized it for me.
Platinum setting made by Prouds in the 70s she thinks, 3 emeralds eye clean but under the loupe there are some tell tale striations and 2 single cuts, not sure on color but very bright for so likely above H.

20200528_142807~2.jpg 20200527_202424.jpg 20200527_144152.jpg

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much!

Silver grey spinel center stone, purplish sapphires, and pinkish rubies/sapphires.

Thanks! It looks great on you! That combination of bright colors against the silvery grey spinel, with the angular shapes also providing contrast and fire is really a win.

Wear it in confidence and good health!

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
It is very comfortable to wear and it feels pretty substantial. One thing to point out is that JuliaB won't give CAD or sketch, if you need some sort of customization over her off-the-shelf settings.

What a gorgeous setting simple but eye-catching. I love it.

Got this in the mail yesterday from Tracey (Jewellery Trading Co IG: gens4eva) It was ~$650ish. She even sized it for me.
Platinum setting made by Prouds in the 70s she thinks, 3 emeralds eye clean but under the loupe there are some tell tale striations and 2 single cuts, not sure on color but very bright for so likely above H.

Love your stack and the new addition. Lovely pattern on the side as well

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing the ring, Acinom! This ring was way under $1250, it came in at a bit under $230, so it was a super saver, lol :) I'll share some pictures of it on hand after it arrives on Monday.

Can't wait to see it on your hand

voce

Ideal_Rock
My lavender spinel sunflower ring from CRD is finally finished! The ethereal colors made it look like something an elf from Tolkien would wear :)

sunflower spinel 1.jpg sunflower spinel 2.jpg
Well done, Leslie! :kiss2:

My recent pieces from Yvonne are above the $1250 mark, so I won't be able to post them in this thread for quite a while...

voce

Ideal_Rock
I think my mint garnet Camellia ring with untreated corundum as sidestones came in right around $1250 in total. I love wearing it with my bee ring, which is also within $1250.
IMG_20200802_135409.jpg IMG_20200802_135506.jpg

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade

20200528_142807~2.jpg 20200527_202424.jpg 20200527_144152.jpg

I love it! Beautiful from all angles - pretty and feminine. What a fabulous find - let me know if you ever see another.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just got this new ring from Daniel M. 2.7 ct star sapphire from Mastercut Gems, 14k gold setting with two one pointers. Very happy with how it turned out and the whole thing was under $500! 1E21AD47-6DC3-4544-8D46-4578E1AE077A.jpeg

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Just got this new ring from Daniel M. 2.7 ct star sapphire from Mastercut Gems, 14k gold setting with two one pointers. Very happy with how it turned out and the whole thing was under $500! 1E21AD47-6DC3-4544-8D46-4578E1AE077A.jpeg

Beautiful! Pure modesty and elegance!

Adam95

Shiny_Rock
I think my mint garnet Camellia ring with untreated corundum as sidestones came in right around $1250 in total. I love wearing it with my bee ring, which is also within $1250.
IMG_20200802_135409.jpg IMG_20200802_135506.jpg

That is in between mint garnet and tsavorite! Stunning!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone seen or acquired any fabulousness below 1250$ lately?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

With gold prices being what they are, plus inflation etc, I feel like 1250 is a harder figure compared to when this thread started... is $1500 or $2000 a more reasonable figure now?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My 8mm OEC blue Zircon ring should cost less than 1250 USD, and I shall add it to this thread when set.

DK :))

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Got this back in August, but my CRD Camellia ring in 14k rose gold came in under the mark. The center is a 4.6mm mint garnet, surrounded by lavender sapphires, pink spinel and lighter demantoids.

I purchased a round lavender-lilac spinel during Yvonne's current sale, and it's being set in a Hexagon ring with lilac and light blue sapphires. When it's done, I will be sure to post here as well!

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Got this back in August, but my CRD Camellia ring in 14k rose gold came in under the mark. The center is a 4.6mm mint garnet, surrounded by lavender sapphires, pink spinel and lighter demantoids.
Ring 8.jpg

I purchased a round lavender-lilac spinel during Yvonne's current sale, and it's being set in a Hexagon ring with lilac and light blue sapphires. When it's done, I will be sure to post here as well!

Wow this was under $1250?!! It’s so lovely and looks to be much more expensive.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring @Chasiu !!! What a luxurious ring. Do you have a thread for it? I love the colour combo. Looking forward to admire your new CRD ring as well.

@icy_jade : WoW what a ring!! I love the understated luxury it radiates. And what a gorgeous look with your beautiful bracelets. Very inspiring

Beautiful new additions ladies!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 8mm OEC blue Zircon ring should cost less than 1250 USD, and I shall add it to this thread when set.

DK :))

Yay!! I love luxurious yet budget savvy choices. Looking forward to see your ring when set. I looooooove zircons

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Wow this was under $1250?!! It’s so lovely and looks to be much more expensive.

Thanks @Hivona! The stones were on sale at the time and pretty well priced to begin with, so that helped a lot. I love that Yvonne's settings allow for so many combinations of colors; I said to her one time that it's my goal to have a piece of jewelry that has every color of melee she offers lol.

Gorgeous ring @Chasiu !!! What a luxurious ring. Do you have a thread for it? I love the colour combo. Looking forward to admire your new CRD ring as well.

Thanks @Acinom! I didn't make one for this ring yet, but I did post about it a little in the "CS Projects in Progress" thread. I'll probably start a new thread once I have received the 2 other rings that are currently in the pipeline (the CRD hexagon and a Paraiba 3-stone from DK :))). Lots of retail therapy this year!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Hivona! The stones were on sale at the time and pretty well priced to begin with, so that helped a lot. I love that Yvonne's settings allow for so many combinations of colors; I said to her one time that it's my goal to have a piece of jewelry that has every color of melee she offers lol.

Thanks @Acinom! I didn't make one for this ring yet, but I did post about it a little in the "CS Projects in Progress" thread. I'll probably start a new thread once I have received the 2 other rings that are currently in the pipeline (the CRD hexagon and a Paraiba 3-stone from DK :))). Lots of retail therapy this year!
A Paraiba 3-stone!! I will Make sure to sit in front row

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Another ring that came in way under, my CRD Hexagon ring in white gold with a lavender-lilac spinel center, lilac and light blue sapphires. It reminds me of a sparkly watercolor painting :kiss2:

Chasiu Hexagon 1.jpg

Chasiu Hexagon 2.jpg

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Very very nice color combination, pale but so soothing to look at :love: uniquely yours, nice:clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results