shape
carat
color
clarity

Fabulous CS rings under 2,000 dollar!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apacherose: Wow, I love both of those rings! I especially love the cut on that ammy! Such a kind and thoughtful gift, but I dont know how you'll give it up! I might not be able to take it off if I were you haha :bigsmile:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apacherose you did some real magic. I cannot believe they came in under the magic number. They both look so chique and sophisticated. I love the colour and cut of the Ammy. What a great gift!!
And what a stunning tourmaline in 18 k gold :love: :love: :love: I like!!!
Please post some more pics of your rings (or better yet: start a thread with lots of rainbow photo's).

Thank you for your kind words on my Alistair Kelsey ring :wavey:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are gorgeous :love: I really need to look into mydiamondzone. I love the four peaks ammy...I have one too from the Kosners but the cut on yours (or your sisters, lol) blows mine away.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Rosebloom, lovedogs, Acinom, and lilmosun! I really did luck out with the ammy- that cut really made the most of the materiel, which has color zoning and is probably not 'top grade', but, the way it was cut resulted is a truly lively and beautiful gem.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Adding shots of the tourmaline ring. It is growing on me after wearing it a few times. I think I might have set it wrong by bezeling the gem, since it is dark under more conditions than unset. But I am just learning, and I do still enjoy the ring just mad at myself a little for not figuring things out better I guess.

_36448.jpg

_36449.jpg

_36450.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Based on your pics it looks stunning apacherose :love: Thank you for posting more pics to enable us to drool some more.
I loooooove the combination with your Van Craeynest band.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both rings are lovely and I think the bezel setting is beautiful for your tourmaline Apacherose.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a great thread. Thanks to everyone for posting. Quick question - for those with pre-loved settings, where are you finding them? Ebay?

Cheers!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
apacherose, your tourmaline ring takes my breath away every time I see it! You nailed the setting for that one, it showcases the tourm like nobody's business, and it looks divine on your hand. :love:

Were you concerned about putting it in a bezel, or were you confident in how it would look? (I ask bc I love bezels, but I hesitate to put gemstones into them until I've had more experience.)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowowowow! So many affordable gorgeous beauties. :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Logan Sapphire|1456923271|3998384 said:
This should be on my greedy hands today!

Ring came in at exactly $1000 for 18kt rose gold.

That setting is spectacular!!! Who did it for you?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1456923271|3998384 said:
This should be on my greedy hands today!

Ring came in at exactly $1000 for 18kt rose gold.

What an amazing stone and an amazing setting by David Klass!!! :love: :love:
I cannot wait to see your own pics. Who sourced the stone for you? And what are the specs?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Yes, David Klass did the setting. My first piece by him! The stone is from Gemart Services and is 4.19ct and 10mm. I had the setting, which I believe is quite famous and slightly controversial, modified a little. I went with smaller profile scrolls and no surprise diamond, because I wanted the stone to sit as low as possible since it's large.

I'm very excited and my husband will be quite surprised as he doesn't know of the ring's existence.

Here's the vendor pic, which really does the stone no justice. It's a darker amethyst; I know people tend to like the lighter ones but this one has amazing red flashes, with which I fell in love.

_993.png

ame018.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting the additional pics Logan Sapphire!
You have made some great choices. Both with the stone as well as the setting.
I love love love the deeper Amethysts as well. Hopefully your ring arrives soon. :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1456936557|3998482 said:
Thank you for posting the additional pics Logan Sapphire!
You have made some great choices. Both with the stone as well as the setting.
I love love love the deeper Amethysts as well. Hopefully your ring arrives soon. :appl:

+1 to this! I adore your ring, Logan Sapphire! Great setting choice, and the stone is amazing! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring Logan Sapphire. That purple just looks great with the rose gold...and that scroll work, delicious! :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1456948358|3998617 said:
It's here!!

I love it!

OMG it's amazing!! The size is impressive, and it fits your hand perfectly. Especially love the combo of the rose gold any ammy. I hope you continue to love it!

arabella

Shiny_Rock
It's here!!

I love it!

I LOVE the setting!! Beautiful!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's here!!

I love it!

This is gorgeous Logan Sapphire :love: :love:
It looks amazing on your hand and the stone looks spectacular in your pics. Enjoy wearing your ring and please post more pics. I can't belief your ring came out under 1250 USD. It looks to rich and sophisticated.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Your new ring is so scrumptious Logan Sapphire!!! :love: Congrats! Looks amazing on you!

Apacherose, your ring is so beautiful too!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
I just went back a page and saw the other beautiful blings from lilmosun, lovedogs, acinom, and fel... simply gorgeous everyone!!! I see you have two rings apacherose, not one, lucky you. :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LSapphire,
Love that rich colouration with red flash. Fantastic ring! :appl:

tourma-guy

Shiny_Rock
This little guy cost me a whopping $23.50. :lol:

Its a 2.82ct, 7mm Blue Zircon in an ebay sterling silver setting. The stone has some visible inclusions, but it was cheap and the color is gorgeous and suuuper saturated. Another reason it was so cheap overall is because I actually set this one myself. Mainly as an experiment to see if I could do it. It turned out pretty decent for my first time, I think.

wgivsza.jpg

ibk0frh.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring tourma-guy :appl: :appl:
And so affordable too! The colour of the zircon looks stunning. Do you have any handshots?
You did such a great job setting the stone. Did you go to a course?

Any other fabulousness under 1250$?

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Luxroman, what metal is your setting? I'm soon to have a ring (or 2 :naughty: ) made by sally and just wondering what prices I can expect.

I LOVE coming to this thread and seeing everyone's beautiful jewellry.... gives me hope :bigsmile:

luxroman

Rough_Rock
Theredspinel, my setting is 14k white gold, though Sally also works with 18k. Prices start at 700$ I believe... And she's great to work with! :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
theredspinel|1461084626|4021196 said:
Luxroman, what metal is your setting? I'm soon to have a ring (or 2 :naughty: ) made by sally and just wondering what prices I can expect.

I LOVE coming to this thread and seeing everyone's beautiful jewellry.... gives me hope :bigsmile:

I'll add that my ring by Sally was less expensive (can't exactly remember how much now--but maybe 300-500), because she used mostly silver (gold only for the details around the stone itself).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results