Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Fabulous CS rings under 1250 dollar!!

Horsegirl76

Shiny_Rock
Just received today, a reddish pink tourmaline from Barry at ACS, 4.55cts, in a modified tulip setting from JuliaB. The original tulip setting has 4 petals and we changed it to 6 prongs. All in all comes under $1,100. It certainly a cheer up in these extraordinary days, but it also saddens me for Barry's family loss.
IMG_1798.JPG IMG_1785.JPG IMG_1800.JPG IMG_1791.JPG
Hi Module! I love that tulip setting! Is it comfortable to wear? Thanks!

Module

Rough_Rock
Hi Module! I love that tulip setting! Is it comfortable to wear? Thanks!
It is very comfortable to wear and it feels pretty substantial. One thing to point out is that JuliaB won't give CAD or sketch, if you need some sort of customization over her off-the-shelf settings.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Got this in the mail yesterday from Tracey (Jewellery Trading Co IG: gens4eva) It was ~$650ish. She even sized it for me.
Platinum setting made by Prouds in the 70s she thinks, 3 emeralds eye clean but under the loupe there are some tell tale striations and 2 single cuts, not sure on color but very bright for so likely above H.

20200528_142807~2.jpg 20200527_202424.jpg 20200527_144152.jpg

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much!

Silver grey spinel center stone, purplish sapphires, and pinkish rubies/sapphires.
Thanks! It looks great on you! That combination of bright colors against the silvery grey spinel, with the angular shapes also providing contrast and fire is really a win.

Wear it in confidence and good health!

Pennyc

Shiny_Rock
It is very comfortable to wear and it feels pretty substantial. One thing to point out is that JuliaB won't give CAD or sketch, if you need some sort of customization over her off-the-shelf settings.
What a gorgeous setting simple but eye-catching. I love it.

Got this in the mail yesterday from Tracey (Jewellery Trading Co IG: gens4eva) It was ~$650ish. She even sized it for me.
Platinum setting made by Prouds in the 70s she thinks, 3 emeralds eye clean but under the loupe there are some tell tale striations and 2 single cuts, not sure on color but very bright for so likely above H.
Love your stack and the new addition. Lovely pattern on the side as well

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing the ring, Acinom! This ring was way under $1250, it came in at a bit under $230, so it was a super saver, lol :) I'll share some pictures of it on hand after it arrives on Monday.
Can't wait to see it on your hand

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.