shape
carat
color
clarity

Fabulous CS rings under 2,000 dollar!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also had some spessartites from over a decade ago, which I just had set in this beautiful setting by MRose Design on etsy. The ring is very sparkly, and my gems are a little more orange, but remember, I cannot take a good photo!o_O
IMG_9945.JPG IMG_9908.JPG IMG_9821.JPG IMG_9819.JPG

Beautiful. I love the color of the spessies.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been comparing these rings all morning. o_O The bands are the same width and weight. The I&R rings don't have the details that the Aurosi one does, and they are more top heavy gold-wise. Also, the I&R ones don't have the delicate design of the Aurosi one, so they seem a little more substantial. But I LOVE all of the migrain on the Aurosi one! I am considering Aurosi for another setting, in a pear shape. I am attaching pictures of all, from different angles.
IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0031.JPG IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0032.JPG

Your Aurosi ring was so beautiful, I actually went right over to check them out on Etsy. I had never heard of them but the settings are so pretty! :love:
I actually am having a garnet set into one of their settings now.

How long did it take for them to set and ship the ring out to you?

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your Aurosi ring was so beautiful, I actually went right over to check them out on Etsy. I had never heard of them but the settings are so pretty! :love:

:appl:
New project! Wooohooo
I sent my garnet to Sally today as well
I am stalking the Aurosi etsy shop. But silly me, I only have weird noncalibrated stones at my disposal now....

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:
New project! Wooohooo
I sent my garnet to Sally today as well
I am stalking the Aurosi etsy shop. But silly me, I only have weird noncalibrated stones at my disposal now....

My garnet is a 7.72mm round. I was told they could adjust the setting to fit my stone. It's my first time trying this out so fingers crossed. :D

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My garnet is a 7.72mm round. I was told they could adjust the setting to fit my stone. It's my first time trying this out so fingers crossed. :D

A round is good! I feel like there's more leeway. Also most designs look good with rounds :dance:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Josh was great! I the entire process took about three weeks. Can't wait to see your ring!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can’t wait to see your ring! I wrote Aurosi about adjusting the size of a setting to fit one of my stones too and he said that wouldn’t be a problem. It didn’t change the price all that much to customize either, unlike with DiamondZone. Aurosi’s program to try the styles at home first is very intriguing too.

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can’t wait to see your ring! I wrote Aurosi about adjusting the size of a setting to fit one of my stones too and he said that wouldn’t be a problem. It didn’t change the price all that much to customize either, unlike with DiamondZone. Aurosi’s program to try the styles at home first is very intriguing too.

Good to hear about that. With DiamondZone I now mentally add about $300 to the list price for modification, resizing and setting.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Good to hear about that. With DiamondZone I now mentally add about $300 to the list price for modification, resizing and setting.
I hear you. There are so many DiamondZone settings I would order if their customization fees weren’t so high. If you can find something in a stock size that fits a stone, their prices are great, but most stock pieces are for 6mm-ish, and most CS are over that.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aurosi Jewels on Etsy (here)
In case it helps anyone else:
I paid an extra $112.50 on top of the listed sale price.
- $62.50 for the larger head and the model adjustment fee.
- $50.00 setting fee for my gem.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I almost choked when the invoice arrived. I questioned the uncharges, but was stuck with them. My settings were originally $275 and $595. The final price for each: $518 and $878. Plus shipping.:-o

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aurosi Jewels on Etsy (here)
In case it helps anyone else:
I paid an extra $112.50 on top of the listed sale price.
- $62.50 for the larger head and the model adjustment fee.
- $50.00 setting fee for my gem.

Wow Elle you were quick to move ahead w this project! Thanks for sharing!

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I almost choked when the invoice arrived. I questioned the uncharges, but was stuck with them. My settings were originally $275 and $595. The final price for each: $518 and $878. Plus shipping.:-o

Hey that's not cool. Thats extra $526 plus shipping. That's like another mount. I don't know whether separate resizing fee is neceasary whene you already pay for "modification" etc.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey that's not cool. Thats extra $526 plus shipping. That's like another mount. I don't know whether separate resizing fee is neceasary whene you already pay for "modification" etc.
I meant to type "up-charges." Oh well. I questioned what I viewed as a $200 setting fee for the tsavorite, since I had already discussed the modification with them, and this was the response:
"I do understand and I am sorry if you were caught off guard. When your stones came in I confirmed with my jelwer that we will need to create a small modification to the setting that your Tsavorite will be set into. It has a larger belly than a diamond as the setting will be made to fit the belly. Our modification costs start at $149 as I had only charged $99 for the labor :). The cost also includes resizing as well as the service to set your stones."

I provided the stone measurements in my very first communication with them, as I do all jewelers, just to avoid this kind of situation. :wall:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Elle you were quick to move ahead w this project! Thanks for sharing!

I actually reached out to them right after seeing @MrsKMB post her tourmaline ring here a couple weeks ago. I'm fast, but not that fast. :lol:

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I meant to type "up-charges." Oh well. I questioned what I viewed as a $200 setting fee for the tsavorite, since I had already discussed the modification with them, and this was the response:
"I do understand and I am sorry if you were caught off guard. When your stones came in I confirmed with my jelwer that we will need to create a small modification to the setting that your Tsavorite will be set into. It has a larger belly than a diamond as the setting will be made to fit the belly. Our modification costs start at $149 as I had only charged $99 for the labor :). The cost also includes resizing as well as the service to set your stones."

I provided the stone measurements in my very first communication with them, as I do all jewelers, just to avoid this kind of situation. :wall:

Yeah that's not very clear. I also feel like the quotes are not consistent. I'm OK w up-charges here and there for more custom work but really want to keep it at minimum with these stock mounts. Like come on the main reason you use a store like them is economy. This type of transaction should be easy and no-frills. But whatever, your rings are finished and you can enjoy wearing them now.

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
GOSH that just pops, Elle! I absolutely love the setting too! I’ve been searching for something like it!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock

Cockatiel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring setting and stone are beautiful @elle_71125 ! I really love it!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous purple @elle_71125 ! Beautiful addition to your saturated colours collection. I am sure you will love your purple as much as I love mine.
Aurosi jewellers make such beautiful settings!! I love the one you have chosen. Wish I had heard about them earlier. Sounds like great value for money.

Your ring looks fabulous in your beautiful hand!!!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My first effort with colored stones... Obtained the gems from a fellow PSer and had them set through Ivy & Rose. I think they did a very nice job

Please excuse my terrible photography!

44A98759-663A-4695-980E-03B5BE0D180A.jpeg 16408C79-4EAD-4E68-B598-536741D58AE4.jpeg 1B2A3B13-672E-486D-B0CD-02A6708B5E7B.jpeg 29DDA163-5C23-4051-8672-D0593486F1DD.jpeg

Very very nice, the Malaya garnet in particular and I ❤️ that Ivy&rose setting too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like I’m spamming the boards here but I finally get to post something on this freaking thread. Yay!!! :dance:

Here’s my 2.28ct Mozambique purple garnet from Jeff White.
I had it set in this ring from Aurosi Jewels on Etsy. https://www.etsy.com/listing/590829125/white-gold-vintage-ring-art-deco?ref=shop_home_active_1
Total cost: $1,175.00 :cool2:

66345510-9619-4377-B944-6C284F7FFABD.jpeg

411627BA-8E42-4F07-94E7-0EF280078866.jpeg

Purpliciously divine.:kiss2: Popping purple pretty perfect pow!:appl:
LOVE.
(and what a deal that makes it even that much sweeter).

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GOSH that just pops, Elle! I absolutely love the setting too! I’ve been searching for something like it!
They have very reasonable prices (at least compared to the custom settings I am used to. :lol:

Look at those arrows!
Right!!! Jeff White does freaking amazing work. Love him! :kiss2:

Wow! It's lovely! Josh did a beautiful job with your garnet. :love:
Thank you! It was your tourmaline ring that encouraged me to try out Aurosi's work. :D

Gorgeous purple @elle_71125 ! Beautiful addition to your saturated colours collection. I am sure you will love your purple as much as I love mine.
Aurosi jewellers make such beautiful settings!! I love the one you have chosen. Wish I had heard about them earlier. Sounds like great value for money.

Your ring looks fabulous in your beautiful hand!!!
I already love it. I'm excited to finally be able to wear it! :mrgreen2: Lord knows I love your purple garnet with that fabulous setting. Devine! :kiss2:

Purpliciously divine.:kiss2: Popping purple pretty perfect pow!:appl:
LOVE.
(and what a deal that makes it even that much sweeter).
Lord knows I love a good deal (find me someone who doesn't).:lol-2:
I'm starting to look forward to reading your color compliments across the threads. They are unique and funny. :D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lord knows I love a good deal (find me someone who doesn't).:lol-2:
I'm starting to look forward to reading your color compliments across the threads. They are unique and funny. :D

Thank you elle. Beauty (from masterpieces, artwork etc) and laughter. 2 of the sweetest things in life IMO and 2 of the things we could always use more of. Not necessarily in that order. :sun:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you elle. Beauty (from masterpieces, artwork etc) and laughter. 2 of the sweetest things in life IMO and 2 of the things we could always use more of. Not necessarily in that order. :sun:

Absolutely! My DH makes me laugh non stop. I jokingly tell him that's the only reason I've kept him around this long...and he tells me I don't need his help in that department because I laugh at myself too. What? I'm funny. Why shouldn't I laugh at my own jokes. :lol-2::lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely! My DH makes me laugh non stop. I jokingly tell him that's the only reason I've kept him around this long...and he tells me I don't need his help in that department because I laugh at myself too. What? I'm funny. Why shouldn't I laugh at my own jokes. :lol-2::lol:

Hahaha another thing we have in common. Of course we laugh at our own jokes.We are funny. And believing we are is most of the way there anyway IMO.:lol: I always say if I don't laugh at my own jokes why should anyone else laugh at them? And this way we are easily amused. :cheeky:

wrongsize.png

But back to your gorgeous new ring. That is no joke when I say it is stunning. That it is.:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results