shape
carat
color
clarity

Fabulous Aussie Jewellery Site

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hello ladies. I just had to share!!! I have been on the lookout for bridal jewellery to go with my gown and I am amazed at home expensive items are at bridal salons. Also, with the crappy Aussie dollar against the US, it get''s pricey ordering from OS.

Anyhoo, I found this great website, and was happy to discover that the studio is close to me, so I had an appointment today and their stuff is gorgeous!!! A lovely lady works out of home, she is super nice and makes some divine pieces. And, the great news is, she does custom work too, so she can make what your heart desires from pearls and svorovksi (?!) crystals!! There is like a gazillion different colours and styles, and the best bit is the prices are fabulous!!

I am going to order a necklace, earrings and brooch for me, and necklaces and earrings for the girls and maybe the Mum''s too. They ship overseas too, so the US dollar would be awesome when puchasing from here!

Check out her website, it''s really well designed. She explained today she is currently updating and adding pictures, so some links may not work just yet, but you can still see pics!

Enjoy!!!!

http://www.shacarabeadedjewellery.com.au/index.html

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Stunning dee! And check out the price - wowee!!!!

I am thinking these (or possibly a plain strand of pearls which DF would love love love)

http://www.shacarabeadedjewellery.com.au/bridalnecklace14.htm

Can''t link the earrings yet as they are updating the page,

- graduated pearl and crystal earrings

or

dainty pearl and crystal earrings

- either with teardrop pearl at the bottom though.

I saw them yesterday in real life and they are so gorgeous!!

The girls are going to pick whatever they want so they will wear them again.

I am so thrilled I found this site!!!! I was stressing about the jewellery, but I can pretty much tick that off the list now, I am not even going to look anywhere else.

I also love supporting local businesses.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting this. I haven''t really even started looking for jewelry yet, but she has some really pretty stuff!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh that necklace is pretty
30.gif
, as for the earrings I think either would look lovely but I would possibly personally be more inclined to the dainty but then I have rather small ears

honey22

Ideal_Rock
No probs guys, I am happy to spread the word!

Dee, that''s something I didn''t know about you, your little ears, you learn something new everyday!!!
1.gif

My sis called me today so excited about the jewellery, I told her she could design something to wear for the wedding and she''s thrilled. She''s even thinking of getting other pairs of earrings just to wear.

Yay for good quality, good priced bling hey
9.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
hehehe my FI loves my little ears :), he is hoping our kids inhernt them :D.

Thats is awesome you did is excited, I can see why pretty bling :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results