shape
carat
color
clarity

F VVS2 diamond

hebun

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I am still looking for a diamond..unfortunately..

Just saw 2 interesting diamonds. One with images and one without. Just wondering if I could get some peoples' opinion on the diamond images. It is a 0.81ct F VVS2, triple excellents, no fluorescence, 5.98-6.00 mm diameter

Depth: 61.7%
Table: 56%
Crown Angle: 35 degrees
Pavillion angle: 40.6 degrees

The other one is a 0.80ct F VVS1, triple excellents, no fluorescence, 5.98-6.01 mm diameter, obviously more expensive but currently no images. Would it be worth me taking a gamble with the F VVS1?

Depth: 61.3%
Table: 55%
Crown Angle: 32 degrees
Pavillion angle: 41 degrees

Thanks in advance

j8691202-image.jpg

j8691202-image2.jpg

j8691202-image3.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first stone better. I prefer the higher crown. The second stone may be a brighter stone but it will be at the cost of
fire. You are already very high up in clarity.

You might try asking for an idealscope or aset if you want to check on light return.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first one has ideal proportions and the imaging shows it has optimal light performance.

The second stone has a very shallow crown angle. The first one is a sure bet to be sparkly and beautiful.

hebun

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys for your responses. Took your advices and asked for the F VVS2 diamond...but just missed out...got sold today when I enquired about it. So sad :(

The jeweller gave me a list of a few diamonds but I have no images with them. So a little risky. On the list, there was one that interested me but the only things that concerns me that there are no images and there are a lot of clarity characteristics.

F VVS2 0.80ct, triple ex, no fluorescence, 5.99-6.02mm diameter

Depth: 60.2%
Table: 58%
Crown angle: 33 degrees
Pavilion angle: 40.8 degrees
Clarity characteristics: Cloud, Pinpoint, Feather, Indented Natural

What do people think?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VVS2 should mean that any characteristics are so small as to be invisible to the naked eye and only just visible under magnification, as I understand it :)

I bought F VVS2 for my lady - even looking at it several times for a decent amount of time under a 30x loupe (admittedly only a cheap one) I think I've only once found any inclusions in it!

hebun

Rough_Rock
OHh ok, yeah I might get this one.

WIth some luck, the jewller was able to obtain some images.

What do people think?

vrd-2978.jpg

vrd-2978__1_.jpg

vrd-2978__2_.jpg

_32608.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have the numbers for that one?

Was it this one?

hebun|1437477871|3905569 said:
Thanks guys for your responses. Took your advices and asked for the F VVS2 diamond...but just missed out...got sold today when I enquired about it. So sad :(

The jeweller gave me a list of a few diamonds but I have no images with them. So a little risky. On the list, there was one that interested me but the only things that concerns me that there are no images and there are a lot of clarity characteristics.

F VVS2 0.80ct, triple ex, no fluorescence, 5.99-6.02mm diameter

Depth: 60.2%
Table: 58%
Crown angle: 33 degrees
Pavilion angle: 40.8 degrees
Clarity characteristics: Cloud, Pinpoint, Feather, Indented Natural

What do people think?

It looks to have more light leakage than the first one (the reds are less strong on the third and fourth images, although I believe the images you posted in the first post are computer generated rather than photographs, which these latter images look to be) so it might not be cut quite so well?

I am still considering myself a 'noob', though, so I would wait for more expert opinion than mine! :tongue:

D_

Shiny_Rock
Looks good :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results