shape
carat
color
clarity

eye clean?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s because you posted them on the wrong forum........LOL........this forum is way nicer to peope, IMHO.

I checked out the picture on that "other" forum and at that magnification, you can see much, but it''s not too likely you''ll see anything in person. Remember that eye clean typically means from 12 inches. It''s not likely someone will scrutinize your diamond from a closer distance anyway.

None-the-less, the only way to really know is to ask the vendor to look at it and tell you what they see. Are you buying this from a well respected vendor like Whiteflash or Good Old Gold, or Wink Jones? Can''t tell from the picture.

Good luck......

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 11:56:10 PM
Author: Richard Sherwood
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That puppy looks eyeclean.

Wow.

Nice looking stone all around.

Hey Rich,

I have been wondering about this. What do you look for in a magnified photo to determine likely eye-cleanness (or not) of a stone? It''s something newbies often ask, and I wish I could offer more assistance. THANKS!
1.gif

Lynn

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Richard, is it because the inclusions appear to be white and whispy and small and scattered?

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results