shape
carat
color
clarity

Expert Opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thequeengnome

Rough_Rock
Good Morning-

I hope this is the right place to be asking this question. I''ve been given the task to design my ring so that I can have exactly what I want and I have a few questions.

I have narrowed my search to the lucere cut or a flanders/elara cut set in a x-prong setting. I''m sure that I prefer the square proportioned radient cut, but I can''t seem to tell the specfic differences. Could someone recomed a way for me to research this?

Thank you-
The Queen Gnome

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Thequeengnome:

It is indeed the right place to ask this type of questions
1.gif

It looks like you have already done a lot of research and have narrowed your search to some very nice diamonds and settings.

The only trick with radiants is that majority of them are cut for weight retention and it takes special effort to select a beautiful one.

The picture below is Vatche X-Prong with Radiant.

LesleyH

GI_XprongptRad_f.jpg

[/u]

thequeengnome

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the picures - beautiful ring! Is the main difference in the Flanders, Lucere and Radient the number of facets? Could I even tell the difference? Is there a huge difference in price because of the brand name cut?

So much the learn...
The Queen Gnome

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results