shape
carat
color
clarity

Experiences w/ FourMine?

badaren

Rough_Rock
I've look around for reviews on FourMine.com, but haven't found a lot. From what I gathered, it seems like they are a legit and trustworthy drop shipping company. Do you guys have any experiences with them? Haven't heard or read anything bad about this company, but for some reason all their reviews look very generic, almost fake?

Also, I asked about their setting and they said that everything is made custom in house. The Luminous 6 Prong setting looks very similar (almost identical) to Vatche U113, any thoughts or experiences with this setting? They only have the computer generated image so no pictures of the real thing.

Luminous Six Prong Solitaire Diamond Ring

skypie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought from them before I found this site and ultimately went with another vendor. I have nothing bad to say about FourMine other than the ring box seemed a bit cheap. Returns were easy and the diamond was as promised. Definitely a legit vendor.

badaren

Rough_Rock
I bought from them before I found this site and ultimately went with another vendor. I have nothing bad to say about FourMine other than the ring box seemed a bit cheap. Returns were easy and the diamond was as promised. Definitely a legit vendor.

Thanks! Did you get a loose stone or with a setting? Also, does it just come with a box and cert?

skypie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got a stone with a setting. It came with a box and a GIA cert. The box was a bit cheaply made and starting peeling but they sent me a replacement box.

badaren

Rough_Rock
I got a stone with a setting. It came with a box and a GIA cert. The box was a bit cheaply made and starting peeling but they sent me a replacement box.

Sounds good. How was the craftsmanship of the setting?

skypie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had no complaints about it. You should feel free to try them out. It was a painless return policy in case you change your mind.

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
I've look around for reviews on FourMine.com, but haven't found a lot. From what I gathered, it seems like they are a legit and trustworthy drop shipping company. Do you guys have any experiences with them? Haven't heard or read anything bad about this company, but for some reason all their reviews look very generic, almost fake?

Also, I asked about their setting and they said that everything is made custom in house. The Luminous 6 Prong setting looks very similar (almost identical) to Vatche U113, any thoughts or experiences with this setting? They only have the computer generated image so no pictures of the real thing.

Luminous Six Prong Solitaire Diamond Ring

The company is legit. I had a positive experience.

badaren

Rough_Rock
I had no complaints about it. You should feel free to try them out. It was a painless return policy in case you change your mind.

Thanks I will try them out!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results