shape
carat
color
clarity

Experience with Leibish

Hello all,

I'm almost always over in the Colored Stones forum, but I wanted to mention a really positive experience I had with Leibish. I don't usually do this, but my rep truly went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. This wasn't a large purchase either (1.01ctw. emerald-cut fancy intense yellow pair for a 3-stone ring), but I was treated as if I just dropped $100k. The presentation and packaging is likewise first rate. If you ever need anything from Leibish, please contact Sandy Zerbib via email at [email protected]. She worked so diligently to make me happy... she sincerely deserves this rave review.
thum12.gif

Autumn

Attachments

• vimeo_577514719_47587.jpg
    vimeo_577514719_47587.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!
What fantastic Yellow Emerald cuts!!!!! :kiss2:
Can you reveal some specs?

And over the years I also have been thrilled with Leibish.

Thank you both! So they're 1.01ctw. and around 4.8 x 3.8mm. One is VVS2 and the other is SI1. It was important that they didn't have fluorescence (especially blue), because I noticed in direct sunlight that yellow diamonds can dull out.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh those are gorgeous! I hope you treat us to ring pics once it's completed - its going be amazing!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a joyful color and fantastic shape! Looking forward to see how you set them.

Oh those are gorgeous! I hope you treat us to ring pics once it's completed - its going be amazing!

Thanks so much! Folks in RT have such incredible diamond collections... I was sort of bashful to share my wee stones.
blusher.gif

What a joyful color and fantastic shape! Looking forward to see how you set them.

Aww thank you! I was hesitant to buy emerald-cut stones at first, because you lose face up real estate, and step cuts aren't as brilliant. But these guys sparkle wildly in person. Moral of the story, do not be afraid of step-cut FCDs! :)

Are these for your periwinkle?!

They are beautiful. I’ve been meaning to give Leibish a try - when I win the lottery :D:D

Ahh I love that you thought to ask! Actually, I have tentatively decided on pairing the sapphire in a toi et moi with a soft peachy-orange elbaite I already own. When I put all of the possible color choices next to the sapphire, the orange brought out the best in the periwinkle, hands down. I'm still not 100% on this decision, as I have time to browse a bit more, but that's where I'm leaning. These two yellow diamonds are going in a 3-stone ring with my emerald-cut royal purple garnet! You guys were all so helpful in my "vote" thread - the comments really focused my direction.
hi501.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous. I stalk Leibish all the time looking for yellows....

cheers--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Autumn in New England -

Thank you smooch for this review. I look at their website a lot, and have often wondered how it would be, working with them.

And your diamonds are stunning! Congratulations on a good experience and a great purchase!

ETA....and did somebody say...three stone??

Thank you, everyone! I'm sort of excited for this project now. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results