shape
carat
color
clarity

Experience and reliable jeweler in San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Newbie99

Rough_Rock
Hi Leonid,Do you happen to know any jeweler in San Diego? I have my stone, and my ring. Now I'm looking for a setter. Thanks

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Newbie, don't know anybody to recommend you. Don't forget to ensure your diamond before leaving it to a jeweler.

Newbie99

Rough_Rock
thanks Leonid.Do I really need to insure my stone? what if the setter chips or scratches my stone during the setting, will he be held responsible even when I have no insurance?Thanks again

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
This problem has been discussed here already. If a jeweler will chip a diamond he won't cover it. You can ask him/her of course before he/she will start the work.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi StevL,Thanks for the tip. Could you share some thoughts on Eightstar in the recent thread, please?

ADigiusGG

Rough_Rock
Hi Leonid,

I am Ali Digius, a GIA Graduate Gemologist and the manager at Diamond Boutique, the exclusive EightStar Diamond dealer in here in San Diego. I am following up on your web request for further information on these beautiful diamonds. I would like to invite you to set up an appointment to view some of these amazing stones in person and to look through our vast selection of platinum and gold settings.

Diamond Boutique is a full service jewelry store, capable of both setting your stone and appraising your jewelry. Please contact me via email or during business hours at 858-578-9696 Monday to Saturday 10 am to 6 pm. I look forward to servicing your diamond and jewelry needs.

Rook

Shiny_Rock
Leonid

I thought an insuranc company would not insure a stone when it was loose?

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 11/25/2002 5:40:57 PM

Leonid

I thought an insuranc company would not insure a stone when it was loose?
----------------

It depends on your relationship w/ your insurance carrier. Also, what insurer you use. I have been told Chubbs insures loose stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results