shape
carat
color
clarity

Excel''s Tiffany Legacy Replica

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bowral1

Rough_Rock

Excel Diamonds Customer Service is Great.

I have wanted to write them a glowing recommendation ever since I started to work with Judah 4-22-09, but I wanted to wait till I got the finished product.

Short story:

My boyfriend and I ordered my ring Tiffany Legacy (Halo) Replica from Excel Diamonds 5-4-09, we worked with Judah. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about diamonds, he wasn’t pushy or condescending. He is fountain of knowledge and loves to talk about diamonds so if you have questions get ready for long answers, which is good. The ring is gorgeous the customer service was awesome. If you are considering working with them I highly recommend them. 10 out of 10! Diamond-o-might!

Long Story:

My boyfriend and I started our search like most of you probably have looked in a few stores in the mall, stopped at Tiffany’s (because I love their Legacy), Costco, the internet, etc. Well the more I learned about diamonds the more I realized how little I know. So I set out to educate myself on every aspect possible. Read all the online tutorials, rented books from the library on “How to buy a diamond”, e-mailed experts on Pricescope, etc. I really wanted a Tiffany Legacy but price wise it was A LOT more expensive. The website said the Tiffany Legacy’s START at $11,600. My ring ended up costing us $6,500. I never would have got a F color VS1 for the same price at Tiffany’s . . . .

I found Excel Diamonds by doing a “Tiffany Legacy Replica” search on Google. There was picture on Diamond Vues that mentioned their name so I went to the website and started looking. Their pictures don’t do the settings justice! My ring is just as beautiful (if not more) than the Tiffany’s Legacy. ***NOTE - I got a really good cushion cut, this probably helped. I know Tiffany’s have a patented cut so their diamond looks different . . . but I love mine =)

Once I knew that Excel was where I wanted to go and I had my setting all picked out, I started my quest for the perfect cushion. Armed with all the knowledge of what I believed to be good specs for a cushion I found about 5 stones I was deciding between. I sent the info over to Judah and ask his opinion on them since I couldn’t see them for myself. He picked 2 two stones and sent me the links to the actual stones with the GIA certificates, 10X magnification pic, and ASET pic. I could tell the difference immediately between the two. One just looked better, plain and simple. All the posts I read about cushions were that you can’t tell what they look like buy the numbers/spec, which is true.

I must have sent Judah at least 30+ e-mails and he always responded to all my questions usually within the hour. I sometimes would wonder “why hasn’t he responded yet”, and realize that it had only been 20 minutes! Ha ha

We received the ring about 14 days after placing the order. We got it appraised (review on appraiser to come). I am totally in love with the ring, the diamond, and of course my fiancé. 

If you don’t mind not having the Brand Name “Tiffany” then Excel Diamonds Tiffany Legacy Replica is awesome. I actually ended up getting the Tiffany Halo with the Cushion cut because I didn’t like the Mill Grain look but to me they look very similar.

My only gripe to Excel Diamonds is they need better pictures of their work on the website! That was the one thing that made both my boyfriend and me nervous while doing shopping over the internet. The pics they had for the cushion cuts (Tiffany Legacy’s Replica) just weren’t as good as some of the other ones (round, radiant, etc). Their pictures made us question the quality of the setting we were going to get because no picture can really capture the beauty and perfection of this ring! And of course the quality was great . . . . no it was PERFECT. It’s hard (I am sure) to compete with the marketing team of a multibillion dollar business like Tiffany’s. So if you are having hesitations about Excel let me assure you that their rings are just as good as Tiffany’s.

**Bottom line** if you want a beautiful ring (Tiffany Legacy) then go with Excel Diamonds. But remember to get a L/W ratio close to 1 as possible to achieve that “Tiffany Legacy Look”. Also I think it helped that I got such a beautiful diamond in the center. I was wondering there for awhile if I should have dropped the color for a bigger stone but I don’t regret my decision at all.

Setting:
18k White Gold Tiffany Halo Replica

Diamond:
1.02 Carat F-VS1 Cushion Cut

Item Number: 287251H
Shape: Cushion
Carat weight: 1.02
Color: F
Clarity: VS1
Certificate: GIA
Depth: 67.9
Table: 62%
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Good
Girdle: Slightly Thick to Very Thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 6.04 x 5.8 x 3.94
Ratio: 1.04

IMG_3087.JPG

bowral1

Rough_Rock
I am trying to post more pics but the darn website wont let me. I know its not me because i just attached a photo. sorry

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Probably the filename you use has already been used before. Try changing it to something else.

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Bowral1,

Just stumbled on this thread..wow!

I was pleasantly surprised to read your very kind testimonial, since I had to actually go into the archives to find your order from several months ago.

You are too kind and I really appreciate your feedback and kind words for me and for our company.

We wish you all of the best and are thrilled that you are happy.
Perhaps you can send us some of your photos to our e-mail address, we'd love to file them!

Best,

Sam82

Shiny_Rock
Very cool. The ring is very nice.

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Um, more pictures please!
36.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! And I agree, more photos please!
30.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Your ring is beautiful!! Can''t wait for more pictures!
36.gif

wooz

Rough_Rock
more pictures please

bowral1

Rough_Rock
Ok trying to attch more pics. Any helpful hints? I changed the name, etc, made the file small . . .

bowral1

Rough_Rock
one more

IMG_1291.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENT
36.gif
36.gif

What a beautiful ring! It''s gorgeous!!!

bowral1

Rough_Rock
one more

melissa11709.jpg

bowral1

Rough_Rock
FYI my ring finger is 7.5

anotherpic110709.jpg

bowral1

Rough_Rock
last one!

IMG_3083.JPG

Sam82

Shiny_Rock
It looks really great on your finger. Congrats again.
1.gif

BAM54321

Rough_Rock
I know first hand that Excel has excellent customer services. I can be difficult to please, and they exceeded my expectations. Barry and Judah are straight shooters...you can take what they say to the bank.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Just stunning!

I''m glad you had such an awesome experience too!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
looks lovely on your hand!!!

BeachPrincess

Rough_Rock
wow!!what a beautiful ring!!you are very very lucky!its good to hear such great things about excel as have been looking at their tiffany replicas for a while now.
i think the tiffany ring settings are just outstanding and the way you can see the whole diamond gallery is superb!!if you can get an exact replica for a lot cheaper then i say GO FOR IT!!!
Congratulations
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results