shape
carat
color
clarity

Excellent experience with B2C Jewels!

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Firstly I must thank the entire pricescope community for the vast amount of information provided!
It helped me immensely!! It made me brave enough to pull the trigger. I looked at countless diamonds before
Choosing what we did.

Anthony at B2C provided excellent service. He answered all my questions and provided requested
Additional photos. All done in a very timely fashion. Once I ordered he followed up with me.
Our diamond arrived when he said it would & was everything we expected.
We chose a 1.5 RB - J - VS2... very strong fluorescence (I LOVE flourescence) and was
Told by B2C no haze... it had a great ideal scope & asset image. It wasn't perfect but it
Was darn good. I felt at ease also because of their return policy if I got a dud. It's not a dud!
Sometimes you just find the unexpected. The price was outstanding.

Today I had it indepently appraised by a professional appraiser, not a jewelry
Store & I am beyond thrilled. I feel like I got a steal of a deal & so did the appraiser!
This is a respected trusted appraiser who values estates, seizures, Boston athletes jewels.
I understand Completely that retail replacement for insurance is not what I should expect to
Sell etc. but I definitely got value! He also showed me the GIA laser inscription. Got to check out
A master set of diamonds - it was fun! He helps tutor for the GIA lab exams & I was so
Interested he offered to refer me for classes. I may do that some day! Anyway...
Everything matched up! It appraised for WAY WAY more than I expected.

So for me this was a wonderful experience, finding my diamond in the rough so to speak.
We can't wait to have it set!! Thank you everyone. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend B2C to
Everyone!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the testimonial, they have a lovely setting that I'm looking at, so reassured by your review.

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Firstly I must thank the entire pricescope community for the vast amount of information provided!
It helped me immensely!! It made me brave enough to pull the trigger. I looked at countless diamonds before
Choosing what we did.

Anthony at B2C provided excellent service. He answered all my questions and provided requested
Additional photos. All done in a very timely fashion. Once I ordered he followed up with me.
Our diamond arrived when he said it would & was everything we expected.
We chose a 1.5 RB - J - VS2... very strong fluorescence (I LOVE flourescence) and was
Told by B2C no haze... it had a great ideal scope & asset image. It wasn't perfect but it
Was darn good. I felt at ease also because of their return policy if I got a dud. It's not a dud!
Sometimes you just find the unexpected. The price was outstanding.

Today I had it indepently appraised by a professional appraiser, not a jewelry
Store & I am beyond thrilled. I feel like I got a steal of a deal & so did the appraiser!
This is a respected trusted appraiser who values estates, seizures, Boston athletes jewels.
I understand Completely that retail replacement for insurance is not what I should expect to
Sell etc. but I definitely got value! He also showed me the GIA laser inscription. Got to check out
A master set of diamonds - it was fun! He helps tutor for the GIA lab exams & I was so
Interested he offered to refer me for classes. I may do that some day! Anyway...
Everything matched up! It appraised for WAY WAY more than I expected.

So for me this was a wonderful experience, finding my diamond in the rough so to speak.
We can't wait to have it set!! Thank you everyone. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend B2C to
Everyone!!

Hi @Kbell so glad you had a good experience with b2c. i have a couple of stones on the way from there. would you mind sharing your appraisers info? I am in Boston as well :) thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results