shape
carat
color
clarity

european cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kami

Rough_Rock
When I inherited this old european cut from my father, I didn''t know much at all about diamonds. Reading your posts and admiring (drooling really!) your beautiful rings is very cool & I''ve learned a lot. Anyway, I had the stone reset and wanted to share. The center stone is 1.82 ct K in color VS2 and there are 10 princess cut side stones .75 ct F-G in color VS2. I miss my Dad a lot, but I think of him every time I wear this ring.

kami1.JPG

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring, stone, and a sweet story! Wear it in good health!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Kami, welcome to PS! Hope you can stick around to enjoy the fun.

Everytime I hear of someone who misses their dad, my ears perk, as I know how you feel. But you have a very lovely token by which you can think of him each time you look at it.

Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see some pics of it on your hand.
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Kami, what a beautiful rememberance of your dad!

I love the older cuts. A friend of mine has one and I've always admired it.

Do I see round diamonds on the sides of your center stone? You just mention Princess diamonds in your specs. It's a gorgeous setting!

Kami

Rough_Rock
Hi. As you can see, I'm new here, so I hope I'm replying to the correct posts!
wavey.gif
Thanks for the compliments. I'll try to take some pics later wearing the ring and get them posted. No, there are only princess cut diamonds on the sides...all are channel set, two stacked vertically, and three horizontally on each side.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Kami,

Your stone and ring are beautiful!

I lost my dear father only a couple of monthes ago so I know first hand how you miss your dad. What an incredibly wonderful remembrance of him!

Enjoy your ring and your fond memories!
21.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! My dad also passed away, when I was 16, and I too recently inherited a diamond that he picked out for my mom's eng. ring. The stone's been put into a pendant and it means so much to me that I now have it to wear.

I'm glad you've received the same blessing.

Take care,
Michelle

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
I love the K color!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results