shape
carat
color
clarity

Etsy's Golden Bird Offers

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just in case anyone else is interested, I received a message about Etsy's Golden Bird offering 10% off listed items and a Sterling Silver ring to be made free of charge when purchasing one of their loose Moissies. The message was sent 4 days ago, and they promised delivery in time for Valentine's Day.

I wanted to try them out first for some time before plunging for bigger ticket items, so I went for a 0.98ct near colourless Heart Cut stone, to be set in a thick bezel with a wide comfort band, with free shipping to UK, all for just 70 USD, BARGAIN in my book!

I shall post pics when I have the ring in hand.

DK :))

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Just in case anyone else is interested, I received a message about Etsy's Golden Bird offering 10% off listed items and a Sterling Silver ring to be made free of charge when purchasing one of their loose Moissies. The message was sent 4 days ago, and they promised delivery in time for Valentine's Day.

I wanted to try them out first for some time before plunging for bigger ticket items, so I went for a 0.98ct near colourless Heart Cut stone, to be set in a thick bezel with a wide comfort band, with free shipping to UK, all for just 70 USD, BARGAIN in my book!

I shall post pics when I have the ring in hand.

DK :))

I can't wait to see how it turns out! I snagged a tiny heart lab diamond last month from them because I was curious. It's really cute!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results