shape
carat
color
clarity

ETSY

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I thought it would be helpful for anyone who has purchased jewellery off etsy to share who they shopped with, pros and cons etc... I've seen plenty of recommendations throughout different posts and apologies if there is a Similar post already.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
lately-I am seeing a lot of CVB Designs-every piece she has seems to be a work of art!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I recently bought a piece off Pristine Gemstones or Pristine Jewelry and they were fabulous with their communication. It's a husband and wife team (Rogerio and Andrea) and they work very hard and long hours 5am to 10pm and responds to emails very quickly.

They have a great selection of gemstones and offer great advice in helping you select the shape/size gemstone that you want. On top of that they can make the mount you want within your price range and they will work with that. I was quite specific with what I wanted and they delivered. The completed piece was everything that I had imagined.

They also have a very good layaway/layby plan as well and are very easy to deal with. Would highly recommend them. :) Here's my ring that was recently completed by them.

il_570xn_68.jpg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maryjane, you should start a SMTB thread on your ring! It's so pretty!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Attachments

• anns__bgd_necklace.bmp
    675.1 KB · Views: 794

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pieces everyone!! Keep them coming!

jillianfl

Shiny_Rock
JuliaBJewelry on Etsy is awesome.. You can ask her a million questions and she is so prompt in getting back to you and doesn't mind answering them :) She's actually having a Christmas in July sale right now! She also does custom designs at great prices, too! https://www.etsy.com/shop/JuliaBJewelry?ref=shop_sugg

I am going to have her do a custom setting for me, and also here's what I recently purchased from her... I wish I could buy it all!! This is a spinel center in the most amazing color I have ever seen in a spinel, I love it! I get compliments all the time!

_20364.jpg

_20365.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've bought from Sally at Heart of Water, Julia at JuliaB and Yvonne Raley at Cecile Raley Designs. All are good! I have a slight preference for Sally for custom projects because I love her design style and the handforged jewelry she makes is so unique. For precision cut CS or OEC spinels in more traditional settings (halo, Legacy inspired settings etc ) I would go to Julia B. Yvonne Raley is great for vintage reproduction style jewelry at reasonable prices.

I would also add that for regular customers, Sally really makes you feel like a million bucks and tries to accommodate you. She is so nice , and has a very high level of integrity. Her attention to detail is amazing. She even remembered my wedding date and sent a gift separately several months after I ordered the ering from her! Plus I adore her little handwritten notes with each shipment. Her prices may be high for Etsy but very reasonable for handmade, handforged jewelry. :)

Oh and one more thing. Sally is based outside the US so she is very sympathetic and familiar with international /nonUS buyers and shipping.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Who among them will set stones that I don't get from them? I saw a setting at Beautiful Petra that I was sure I was going to get, until they said they don't set outside stones. I have a .59 ct D WF ES that I'm looking for something off the beaten path to house it.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sally at Heart of water will set customer 's stones, as will Julia B I believe. Yvonne Raley does not set customer stones at this time.

jillianfl

Shiny_Rock
Andelain|1405664221|3715653 said:
Who among them will set stones that I don't get from them? I saw a setting at Beautiful Petra that I was sure I was going to get, until they said they don't set outside stones. I have a .59 ct D WF ES that I'm looking for something off the beaten path to house it.

JuliaBJewelry does! I am having her set a stone not from her. You can pick any of her custom settings listed, or she can modify settings to your specifications. There is a link to her Etsy shop below.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JuliaBJewelry?ref=shop_sugg

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought my bezel set pink sapphire/diamond half eternity from LaMore Design. Annie was wonderful to work with and I love the ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results