shape
carat
color
clarity

Etsy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone ever ordered from etsy? If so how was your experience? I want to program fans for my wedding and I searched their site and found some nice ones. I never ordered from there before, so I am wondering what other''s experiences are. I would probably get my programs, menu cards and seating cards from them. THanks!

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Etsy seems to be a favorite around here. I have ordered a few things and so far have been very pleased with the process and all the items I received. Plus the website is just so different and FUN to navigate. My only advice would be to check reviews on the seller before you purchase. Good luck!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
I have ordered a couple times from Etsy but from one seller. She was fabulous and as such I had a great Etsy experience. I would try ordering a sample though before you place a large order, so you know what you are going to get.

SassyB

Shiny_Rock
This has become my new favorite website!!!! I have now ordered multiple things from multiple sellers and have had a great experience everytime. In fact, I was just on there about 5 minutes ago drooling over some earrings ;-)

Good luck!

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE Etsy! Once I found it, I felt like I couldn''t stop. There are so many great wedding things. I bought my veil there, custom cosmetic bags for my bridesmaids, and a matching garter set. I had no problems with any of them, besides slow shipping on my veil.

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
I am glad everyone has had good experiences with etsy. DCGator I am going to ask for a sample- thanks for the idea!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered my BM earrings from there and it was great! I would definitely recommend that site!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I have ordered custom jewelry from two different vendors and had outstanding experiences. Of course, every vendor is different. I would read the feedback and feel free to ask for additional photos. I can''t imagine a vendor not wanting to flaunt their work if they are truly proud of it. I love how, through Etsy vendors, you can add touches to your wedding that are pretty unique.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Go to the "jewelry" forum. I think the Etsy thread is on page 18.

I ordered a jewelry box from one of the vendors and love it. Very nice, high quality piece of work. I loved the fact I could have it custom made for a reasonable price. I am in the process of getting my first jewelry piece made by them.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Yes! I started an Etsy thread on the Jewelry Forum. There are lots of awesome vendors on Etsy!
36.gif

Lori

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I''ve ordered a ton of different stuff, from expensive to costume jewellery, to hand died silks to a handmade wooden jewellery box..
Every vendor has been wonderful to work with, and the quality and prices are great.

Like anything, there will be some not as nice quality shops, but just do some research, ask some questions
and you should love it too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results