shape
carat
color
clarity

Etsy seller ShantasticJewelry

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone ever used her?
She has a lot of CZs, but there are some colored stones in there.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
texaskj|1406147864|3719305 said:
Has anyone ever used her?
She has a lot of CZs, but there are some colored stones in there.

I've heard of her on another forum, but she specializes in realistic colored cz jewelry. We're not allowed to talk about simulants on this forum.

What are you looking for?

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
She's got some real stuff now; tourmalines, aquas, iolite, an apatite pendant.
Just wondering if anyone had used her and what the quality was like.

InToTheMystic

Shiny_Rock
I have! I bought some iolite earrings, a white topaz pendant, and a small band with some emeralds in it. Also a couple of 'decoy' sets of jewellery that I use for travel, made out of things I won't discuss here ;-)

In the case of the iolite earrings, I originally wanted a garnet pendant but after I placed the order she informed me that on closer inspection the stone was chipped and she offered to refund me or swap it for something else. I chose the earrings, which were actually more expensive, and she covered the extra cost. This may have been an issue if I had my heart set on the pendant (I didn't), so I was happy. She's nice and communicative as well.

The workmanship is fine for the price, but I've only ever bought stuff in the silver so I don't know about the quality of the other materials. The stones are reasonably well cut as well, and they're nice simple mixing pieces that I get a fair bit of wear out of. I don't know about treatment levels (the low price I was paying for stuff didn't really warrant closer investigation) but I'm sure she'll be happy to answer questions.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ITTM, that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for. :appl:

InToTheMystic

Shiny_Rock
texaskj said:
Thanks ITTM, that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for. :appl:

My pleasure :)

Here's a shot of the iolites, in case it helps. They are actually a colour match but the angle I was holding them on was playing up the dichroism (one of the reasons I like that particular stone, but it might not float everybody's boat).

_20606.jpg

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again!
Anyone else out there?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results