shape
carat
color
clarity

Etienne Perret

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UKlivin

Rough_Rock
Hello all I just recently found this site. My boyfriend and I have both fallen in love with the work of a designer, Etienne Perret. He has a high platinum solitaire setting that is so clean yet feminine. It may sound silly but this setting is so beautiful yet simple and perfectly embodies our relationship. I was just wondering if anyone on here actually owned this setting? Do you have any pictures? How is the comfort level? We have not been able to see the setting in person because we live in the UK but we will be visiting family in the US shortly and if need be we can see it there. Thank you for your time in advance.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
no clue what setting you''re talking about... have you a photo of it?

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I have no experience with this vendor, but I agree his work is beautiful - I wouldn''t mind having a ring or two of his myself!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2006 12:21:08 PM
Author: :)
I have no experience with this vendor, but I agree his work is beautiful - I wouldn''t mind having a ring or two of his myself!
ditto! he does my favorite for round ring ever! when I first saw he was here I felt like I was in the presence of a movie star! lol I just really really really love that ring!!!!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Is it the bezel one? like this?

EP_highBezel.png

angeline

Ideal_Rock
or the half bezel?
like this

I agree I think his work is to-die-for. He is actually a member on here too. Do a search here on PS and you will find some threads. I think there is at least one of the low full bezels around... I''ll try to find it.

EP_halfBezel.png

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a link to rfath''s ring, the low bezel I was thinking of... Etienne low bezel

UKlivin

Rough_Rock
Angeline, the full bezel called the high halo (I think) is the exact ring that we love. Thank you for the pic, it is the best one that I have seen so far.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2006 12:52:46 PM
Author: angeline
Is it the bezel one? like this?
I love this ring -= if I ever get a round I just have to have this - I wonder if I could get it in whit gold lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results