shape
carat
color
clarity

Etienne Perret Halo for Marquise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
I just found this today...does anyone have this or something similiar? I like the fact that the stone is set east-west. And I LOVE the HALO settings! OMG, are they beautiful!

Any suggestions for a low-profile simple ring for either a marquise, oval or emerald set east-west? I have a small and "short" finger so I''m thinking this style of setting might work well. Thanks!

pmhring.jpg

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
OMG
without a doubt, that is the prettiest marquise setting I''ve ever seen. I''m sorry that I don''t have any new suggestions for you..but I''d go with the one you already found.
3.gif
I love the matching bands too. So unusual and elegant.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh, yes, this is a gorgeous setting!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could hardly find a more tempting alternative for myself !

But... that's just me. You might want to check the bezel rings by Barbara Heinrich and Henrich & Denzel

12_heinrich.jpg

and, if you really want to spend some time on this... the couple dozen jewelry designers listed here
34.gif

Speaking od basic design - 'guess this is very much as close to diamond-on-finger as it gets
4.gif

simplebezels.JPG

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
This is a little more "bling-y," but very pretty. I''m not sure how high it sits b/c there was no side view, but I doubt that it is really up there. This is Dirt Cheap Diamonds, and I think they have another one that is similar...

Hope it helps!
1.gif

eastwestmarquisdcd copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results