shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity ring as a potential wedding ring?

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_2443 (2).jpg IMG_2444 (2).jpg
IMG_2441 (2).jpg IMG_2442 (2).jpg

Another find at the antique shop, estimated 1920-1930s. Platinum with baguette diamonds, I think i t was 2.4ctw diamonds. Excuse the state of my nails. :P2

What questions would you ask? We are considering it.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How much?:lol: Seriously, just the obvious really, diamond colour.

It’s a lovely ring @LJsapphire and I hesitate to say this, but I think it’s a bit wide to wear with your ER, on its own, it’s great, but to me, it’s taking away from your beautiful ER.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes I do think it might be a bit wide, looking at it. It's beautiful though. I tried on a RB one which was so firey and sparkly but my fiancé said it was too much (not too much money, too blingy). Maybe something a bit more delicate :think:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it as a stand alone band, but agree with Austina that it takes away from your gorgeous engagement ring. I wear just a wedding band fairly frequently and would have loved to have something like this as a wedding band to wear by itself (but probably wouldn’t have wanted that when I got married, had it even occurred to me). Could you justify getting both this and a plain band to wear with your engagement ring? Am I right in thinking you're UK based? If so, Addy’s Vintage always has an amazing selection of vintage/antique bands and she’s lovely to deal with.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes I am in the UK. Thanks, I'll look her up. :praise:
I could always switch my e-ring to my right hand when I get married.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm, I think I'm going to be the outlier here...I like it with your ering! Yes, it's a little wide but also subtle due to the baguettes, imo anyway :kiss2: I like the hand presence too. If you really love it, and are happy with how it looks with your ering I think you should go for it. It's beautiful.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a wedding band like this one and I love it. However, I wear it as a stand alone ring since it’s so thick.

I actually don’t think it looks bad with your ering :geek2:

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
I like it. I also like that you can wear it on its own and use as a stacking ring. I like the way it looks with your e-ring. Just my opinion!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While it is a little big for your gorgeous e-ring- I like it. I like the feel of weight on my finger. I LOVE your e-ring. I have such a hankering for a gorgeous blue sapphire ring.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone, still thinking about it :praise: No rush really, we may miss this one but there might be something else.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results