shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Diamonds Engagement Rings just jumped in Price

Enrico81

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

Just as an fyi: Eternity Diamonds increased the prices on their settings by about 30% over the weekend. I contacted them about it and they told me that for a long time they were selling at below market and they couldn't afford to go on like that.

I was lucky as I ordered a setting from them on Monday and asked them if they would honor their previous price and they agreed.

http://www.eternitydiamonds.com/engagement-rings/

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they sure did! They still have great prices, but what a jump. ;(

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was told by another vendor when I was comparison shopping last week that melee prices have risen by 40% in the last 4-5 months. I assume we will see similar prie adjustments from other vendors before too long.

Enrico81

Rough_Rock
Dreamer_D|1306942954|2935381 said:
I was told by another vendor when I was comparison shopping last week that melee prices have risen by 40% in the last 4-5 months. I assume we will see similar prie adjustments from other vendors before too long.

Yikes, I am glad that I got my order in before the hike otherwise I would have gone over budget and had to go with a smaller stone or different setting. I'm still not out of the woods though since buying from ED I am only going by the numbers, however, the HCA was below 2 and it's a GIA XXX, VS2, so I am optimistic. I hope I won't have to return it and then have to deal with the increased prices. That would be bad :(

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I'm not surprised. Another vendor told me there will a bunch of increases on settings by the end of the year :(sad

Phasers

Rough_Rock
Scott Kay did the same thing on Saturday. 30% on average.

MelbourneGirl

Rough_Rock
oh funny that I just posted about these folks this week! I just touched base with them and they will honor my quote for the Gwen split shank. Phew! I think someone must be looking out for me as my cushion from ERD was just about to jump when I grabbed that one too. Goodness better hurry getting it sent before Fedex jump on prices of sending diamonds! :(

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
ED told me back in February when I almost bought a setting from them, that they were going to have to raise prices soon. Honestly, I'm surprised they waited as long as they did.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results