shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

csriram45

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Thanks to pricescope, I picked up a wonderful ring 2 years back followed by beautiful pendant. I am back again and shopping now for an Eternity Band and have not much clue about it.

How does one go shopping for an eternity band? I read up some and I think she would want a full band and not half etc. Her ring size is 5. Any inputs or suggestions. Also how does one get a pricescope discount for eternity bands?

Sam

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would suggest going to a store that stocks a bunch of different styles and sizes to see which band you prefer. Many pricescope vendors offer a discount you''ll just need to ask when you choose which vendor you want to order from.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 10:30:05 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I would suggest going to a store that stocks a bunch of different styles and sizes to see which band you prefer. Many pricescope vendors offer a discount you''ll just need to ask when you choose which vendor you want to order from.
Ditto. I really can''t think of any other way to determine what you like. Tiffany''s is often a great place to look because they have lots of styles and good quality.

Is this a surprise gift or will the wearer have input?

csriram45

Rough_Rock
Yeah its kind of semi surprise as she is the one who has been asking for a while but she isnt expecting one..... I will try to go to some stores to get an idea..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results