shape
carat
color
clarity

eternity band with vatche royal crown?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkel

Shiny_Rock
Generally a lurker but here goes...

I just have a question for any vatche royal crown owners. I am in love with this setting, I really like the sleek lines. I''m still at the LIW stage (though not officially registerd). The bf is pretty open to letting me pick out whatever I would like as long as it''s not "gaudy" (I know the idea of a gaudy diamond doesn''t really exist). I think that I would likely wind up with something around the 1.75 range but think that I would like an eternity band with it in the 2ctw range. I just wonder how an eternity band would fit with the RC as I have never actually seen it in person? Any imput or feedback would be really appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
how would it look?

pretty darn wonderful i would imagine!!!

this is a PS gal''s 3c in a VRC with an eternity band from WF...i can''t recall what size the eternity is but they were largish stones, probably 3ctw or something? i LOVE this look and daydream about it all the time.

for a 1.75c you could probably do a 2c or maybe a 1.5c eternity band....i think that as long as the center stone is still taking the stage that a large eternity band would be wonderful.

pjs rc a.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the eternity band in the picture mara just posted is made up of 10 point stones or .10''s. I don''t remember the total carat weight either. i LOVE that set too and think it''s gorgeous. I agree with mara that you don''t want the eternity band to be too big to distract from the center stone..

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s going to be fantastic, a classic and timeless look. Blingy, but definitely not gaudy. I would probably not go over 2 ct in stones to avoid overpowering the center stone as mara suggested.

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
Vatche has a new "trellis" eternity ring which I think would go well with the Royal Crown.

sparkel

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for all the wonderful replies. I had done a quick PS search to see if anything came up but I didn''t come up with anything too helpful. The pic makes all the dif. I totally agree that I don''t want the eternity band to overpower the solitaire I''m just picking some random numbers in terms of eternity band weights and I do have "large" fingers by PS standards (7) so that does make a slight difference. I just wanted to make sure that I could still do the eternity band look with the RC before I got too attached.

thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results