shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity band and 5-stone band makeover

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
A while ago I posted in another thread about the problems I was having with my shared-prong eternity band. Back in October I received a 3.8 ctw eternity band that had 19, .20 ct stones. Within 2 weeks of wearing it, 5 stones had come loose and I had to take it in to have the prongs retightened. A month later, another stone became loose. I decided to change the setting to one that had 4 claws holding each stone. Since I was having this ring redone, I also decided to have my 5-stone ring changed into a 9-stone ring to match. The new eternity band has 16, .20 ct stones for 3.2 ctw so I have 3 20-pointers left over for something else. :naughty: I really like chunky pieces so I am thrilled with the result. I have attached some pictures. I know that some will think they are over-the-top but, what can I say, I love the blingy look! :cheeky: :appl: :appl:

Thanks for letting me share!

lmf4ever.jpg

lmfforever1.jpg

lmf4ever2.jpg

lmf4ever3.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That IS blingtastic! I love the profile. Looks sorta vintage. Very pretty!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like your look! :appl:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful set: I love the blingy look too!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! :love: (We are on pricescope, no such thing as over the top! :wink2: )

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth, motownmama, SparkleyOEC, purplesilk, artdecogirl......thank you all so much for your kind comments. It's nice to be able to share with fellow PS'ers who understand our "addictions" to bling. :D

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for sharing your joys and jewels with us.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results